Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Being a regional organiser for the Vauxhall Drivers Club I have been informed that the club will fold next year due to the withdrawal of support from Vauxhall -- PSA have stopped all trade discounts on spare parts and Elsemere Port employes (the home of the Astra) have lost all staff discounts on parts and cars -- it looks very much like PSA on my opinion are going to fold Vauxhall in this country, the Vauxhall showrooms are full of cars that nobody wants and PSA are a joke -- at this moment in time I am awaiting a reply from the principal at Perry's Preston regarding the issue of stopping parts discounts -- so it now pretty obvious the end of the road is neigh for the Vauxhall brand so PSA can stick their rebadged Pugs where the sun don't shine 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙 馃嚞馃嚙

Registered
You did not need a crystal ball to forecast what was going to happen.you could see it coming from the moment PSA took over

Super Moderator
The Vauxhall Brand is strong, so much so that Vauxhall was back in profit by July 2018, for the first time in 19 years and just six months after being bought by the French firm PSA.

Registered
Problem is PSA lurches from boom to bust, they turn things round short term but pee everybody off in the process, next thing you know its back to bust, they can't stop it, it's in their genes

Super Moderator
I don't know everybody, but I certainly know three. :LOL:

Registered
Yep the three are, their customers, their workers and their dealerships. ;)

Super Moderator
Now that is strange as your chosen three don't compare with whom I had in mind. ;):whistle:

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
The chosen three -- Peugeot, Renault and Citroen -- operating out of Vauxhall showroom in your area selling fake Vauxhall's to the British public

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
The question is where are all the Grandland X hiding if the sales are so good -- never see any knocking about on the road 馃嚞馃嚙

Super Moderator
Those and the Crossland/Corsa I see on a daily basis around the M25/A12 are all "Scotch Mist." :LOL:

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Are they the ones that appear to be parked with their hazards on and the driver is blue in the face talking on his mobile 馃榾

Super Moderator
I believe that's called "Chinese Whispers" organised and played by anti PSA folk. 馃槀

Super Moderator
Roll up, roll up, you know who you are, the list is an open book.

Graphics Books

Super Moderator
Unfortunately due to Data Protection I cannot abide to your request. :cautious:

Super Moderator
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. .

1 - 20 of 91 Posts