Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just came across this site about an hour ago. Didn't realise there would be such a site. It's great reading the topics and looking at the brilliant pictures........keep up the good work.

As you have guessed I have just joined so I wanted to say hello from Ireland to all my Mokka owner friends.

I orderd my Mokka (here in Ireland) on the 21/12/2012. As of today 11/01/2013 the dealer still cannot give me a specific date for delivery. He said it will be late jan or early Feb at the earliest. As you can imagine I am very keen to get my hands on the new motor.

Anyone else from Ireland with updates on delivery times/dates etc.

Thanks and looking forward to contributing here in the future.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hello'dare! How are ya?

Welcome to the forum, what did you order? I'm guessing a lack of the fancy bits due to the short expected turnaround time.... Actually that is a point, I think I checked earlier but have the RHD Irish Opel Mokkas the exact same features and options as the UK Vauxhall ones?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
I ordered the Mokka 1.7 CDTi SC model in Sovereign Silver. As far as I know the same options are available to Irish owners as their Vauxhall counterparts. I didn't go for any additional extras just the bog standard edition. I am hoping I will not have as long a wait as some of they guys on here are experiencing.

Keep posting.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome Tobias12. Are you a Dub? or further out?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Northside or Southside??????

Mrs Bandage is from near Howth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts