Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday there was a post asking for someone to show how the ipod control works on the mokka, below is some screen shots.
Once the Ipod is plug in you have to press the "Multifunction knob" , go to search

you can go into your playlist,artists or albums

I selected Artists

Shows albums for the artist and select all songs

Selected the first song

Once song is selected it displays as follow:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Thanks for the explanation.
Do you have to go through those stages each time you select a song? Once it's played the selected song does it carry on through the rest of that album in order or does it stop & wait for you to select the next track?
Sorry for all the questions but as well as being a Silver Surfer I am an iPod virgin as well.

Edited by: Flat Eric

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FlatEric,
The above scenario is when i selected a album so it will just play the next song, you can change the song using the steering wheel controls. but selecting albums/playlist have to be done using the mutlifunction knob.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Remember don't play around with your knob too much while driving and instead concentrate on the road.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi, does any body know or has even tried an ipad 3 with the stereo ?
Counting down to 1st March, when we pick up our 1.6 Summit White Exclusiv.... Can't wait

Cheers...

·
Registered
767 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Remember don't play around with your knob too much while driving and instead concentrate on the road.
I'll stick to brimming it's safer.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its a bit of a pain having to scroll through from Aerosmithto get to Pink floydwhen you have about a thousand artists in your itunes file.
Has anyone tried spotify? does it work?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Does anyone else's always start playing the first track in their songs list as soon as you plug it in? It's quite annoying, would be much better if it started on what you were last listening to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts