Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just ordered a Mokka having been a Qashqai driver for the last few years. Was on the verge of ordering another Nissan when I saw the Mokka advert and then went to the local dealership to have a look. Liked it straight away and the only real issues were which model and colour (latter very important to my other half) to get

Am looking to take delivery of a 1.7 Diesel SE in Carbon Flash. Had asked for Boracay Blue but the wait would have been too longso settled for black. So roll on early April.....however I have to say the light issue reported on the forum is a concern

Regards to all.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome. I also have had the privilege of using a qashqai over a weekend and I found the mokka better. A don't worry about the light issue it will be sorted eventually.

Andy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congratulations Comet1105!
I too am a Qashqai driver for last few years but deciding to swap for Mokka.

I test drove Mokka 1.7 diesel SEdealerdemonstrator the other day and that was Carbon Flash.Don't know if you've seen that colour under showroom lights - it's metallic crystal flakes show up really well. Just wait for the sunshine!

Good colour.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Andy,
That's reassuring and I'm really looking forward to taking delivery.

Steve

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for these comments and good to see that the carbon flash is impressive. And definitely can't wait for the sunshine, even more so now

·
Registered
505 Posts
Comet I also got the pleasure of using a new Mitsubishi ASX 4 taking it a run down to Bristol then onto Bath. I preferred the Nissan to the Mitsubishi, as with the Mitsubishi It looked nice on the out side and drove nice but it felt like the interior had been rushed and I did not enjoy the drive. the qashqai on the other hand did not look as nice on the outside but the interior was like everything had been grown in its place and it drove like a dream.

Then the Mokka appeared...........and here I am.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All,
I've been given a vehicle chassis and registration number on my final contract. Does that mean I should be able to find out where the vehicle is?

Cheers
Comet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts