Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dilema..

Currently i put my Mokka away in the garage and it is a struggle to get it in and out, Also around the back of the house it is getting like a boggy mess mud everywhere, If i clean the car once i take it around the back all the wheels are muddy and looks awful.

So do i start parking the Mokka on my front drive that is all nicely concreted printed but will be out in all the weather elements,

But it will stay cleaner outside where it will see no mud or very little..

Also it will at hand easier to just nip out and use it more at night than dragging it out of the garage and unlocking all the gates etc.

Help please.... I have always used the garage with my other smaller cars but it is a night mare to get in and out,

Craig

Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mine lives on the driveway in all weather. I have a detached double garage but can't be arsed with getting in and out and messing with doors, so driveway it is.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My eldest son of 10 years of age has said that if i put the car outside on the front he will have room in the garage for his Petrol Gocart i promised a year ago...

Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Terraced house dont think the neighbours would be pleased lmao...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Maybe time to make alterations to your garage and get automatically opening doors.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Get a red carpet and rose petals on the road to your garage.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe put a flat screen telly in the front of your Mokka and a little kettle and sleeping bag and move into the Mokka

·
Registered
490 Posts
ploy said:
Maybe put a flat screen telly in the front of your Mokka and a little kettle and sleeping bag and move into the Mokka
Well the Mok does have a 3 pin socket... slap a 6 gang in for the husky fridge and the xbox

·
Registered
339 Posts
I must admit, i have cleared out a lot of space from my garage in a bid to accomodate my Mokka; its a bit of a squeeze but i feel a little sense of achievement every time i pull the garage door down beind it. I made use of my garage over the snow periods to prevent any whippersnappers from coming anywhere near it. Now i'm considering buying a garden shed for the kids bikes and an automatic opening garage door to complete the package.I strongly believe if you have a garage, it should be used as a.....garage

·
Registered
374 Posts
Cheaper insurance parked on the street for some these days due to car key thefts from houses with cars in the drive.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
All Mokkas should be stored behind a retractable stone wall or underneath a moving swimming pool. The entry system to said enclosures should involve spinning walls or a slide that starts on a floor length painting. Folding palm trees on the driveway are optional.

·
Registered
147 Posts
What Thunderbird no would the Mokka be with all that going on?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well that'd make it a combination of 1 & 2 though it'd have to be 1 as the Mokka doesn't come in green. I couldn't work 3 into it since the launch through the roundhouse is fairly tame and most of the prelaunch prep is the excellent way the couch moves down (a new couch replaces it) onto thegurney,along to 3's hangar and then into 3 itself - there's no way you can fit a sofa into a Mokka.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its moved outside as of tonight and will stay for now... been talking to neighbour and even he said to his wife, craig won't put up with all the mud soon. I bet he leaves the car out front... lol..

Makes my life easier to with wife and kids as the car is out and ready Togo anywhere straight away with no hassle...

I timed myself for the last time to get car out of garage, lock garage, drive around unlock side gates drive out, lock gates and it took 7mins.... and I nearly took the rear arch out on a garage swinging out in the dark.

Good move I say

1 - 20 of 24 Posts