Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just saying hi.... been sniffing around for abit. ordered our mokka 06/10/12 due early jan, now 29th of jan hope it hurries up as im gonna wee myself (boracay blue 1.6 Exclusiv) hope you guys are doing ok

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Blimsey,
Welcome to the world of everything Mokka.

I see you have gone for the same as me but the petrol version. I cant wait to get it already but quite a few of us have been told the 11th Jan so hopefully our date sticks. We will see soon enough though.

Waiting to hear from one of our members who works at Bristol POrt where the boat that we have been tracking and hope has our cars on arrived this morning!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED IM WEARING MY INCONTINENCE PANTS ALREADY!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi Blimsey and welcome to the UK's biggest and best Mokka forum. Thanks for delurking, I wonder how many others there are out there *peers into the murk*. However bitten you think you are by the Mokka bug I'm sure you can't compete with some of the others who have gone off the deep end recently. Lol. Next thing you know they'll be trying to find a member in MI5 to help.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Blimsey welcome!!

DCB it can be arranged. Surely it can't be that difficult! Anything is possible

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi guys :) mr mayo i see your a fellow bikeist lol i went for the flexi fit too seems like a cracking idea

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Keep noticing a lot of 'guests' online so hopefully they'll all say hi at some point

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Dan said:
Keep noticing a lot of 'guests' online so hopefully they'll all say hi at some point 
I think they will be relations of all our members trying to work out what has taken over our members' lives

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome blimsey, it's somewhere to let steam off while you wait for delivery dates!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts