Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my hands on my Mokka 1.4T 4x4 SE with NAVI 600, front and rear cameras in Velvet Red.

I ordered it on the 15th of June just after the order banks opened. It arrived with the dealer last Friday and I collected Saturday morning.

I absolutely love it!

The only fault I can find is of my own making. Having had every conceivable optional extra, apart from the bike rack, It is going to take me a month to familiarise myself with the setting of various different 'bits & bob's.

After waiting nearly 6 months I have to say I was suitably impressed and it was all worth it.

Nice being the only one around in our town with a Mokka!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Cormos, glad to hear you like your Mokka and your feedback sounds gery promising, I for one can't wait until my Mokka hits my dealer (not in the face mind) straight after christmas

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Cormos,

CONGRATS!!!! Glad to hear you are a happy camper

Sounds like heaven to me to be working out what all the switches and buttons would do!!!!!! Thats one of the reasons i loved the Mokka as the dash is just full of em!!!

Drive safe

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If I finally get mine I think I'll have a bit of re-learning to do based on how similar but totally different to the past gen Astra. Cormos you've gotten the same as me apart from the engine. How the digital radio?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all,

We too joined the "I have my Mokka at Last" Club last night around 6.45pm

Boracay Blue SE 1.7 diesel FWD and we're not dissapointed after the long wait. Ignore press reports about the noisy diesel, nor the poor ride. Excellent drive, superb bright headlights (no AFL problems as yet) and appears to be good on the fuel. Leather seats are really comfortable and the heated elements in boththe steering wheel and the seats work very well.

Bluetooth system also works well but it appears that if you didn't order the SAT Navi 600and have the standardCD 400 system, the voice recognition system is absent. Steering wheel button only shows a phone handset rather than both the diagram of the face and the phone button.Standard stereo quality is good and you can stream audio files from an I-phone through the system.

Can't seem to get the auto stop system to work nor the high pressure washers on the headlights. Tried the lights on with the wipers and then wash stalk but still nothing

On the whole and excellent car and look forward to the chance to give it a proper try at the weekend.

The only disappointment was the service from the dealer. No proper handover and owners manual with non-completed service PDI book sealed in plastic sleeve.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Right my nerves starting to kick in ! Joining this club in about an hour & am dreading it if after all this waiting I don't like it as it is because I won't drive hubby's existing car that he is changing it to a Mokka after just 11 months !

Will be back later to update on my feelings & if the car is Ok no badges absent or hoses hanging limp etc etc .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts