Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked online when my son said 'you must have a build date by now' and he was right - est delivery week 3 May. Progress!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Me too - wonder what ship it will be on?

Ordered December 10 and expected delivery May 3

1.7 CDTi s/s 4wd with navi 600 and rear camera in Borocay Blue

·
Registered
151 Posts
Me too.Updated this morrnig but its later than the dealer suggested.So I guess the next Q is what ship will it be on?!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Doh !!just saw the prev post re ship ...ah well great minds etc

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be at the quayside to greet all our babies when they get here (unless the hardworking team are unloading them at2am in which case I'll go to the compound & take some snaps for us after dawn!)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cheers CM ......Can I just check though TMV is saying that we were allocated a build slot on 24/01/2013 but it doens't say what the build slot date is ...I'm sure I've read on other posts that the 2 dates are different ...I expect to see a build slot date of early Feb...when we get the Email from TMV.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yes, I've been updated to one tick this morning with the estimated arrival date of the 3/5/13 as well though similarly no idea of the actual build date. Hopefully when the email finds its way to me it'll be on that. Mine's a red one ChokkaMokka!
Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
374 Posts
Part of the May 3rd estimated delivery week.
I wonder if we can find the ships captain and get him to sail faster......

·
Registered
151 Posts
Now that would be good .......

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
But not sail too near any small islands! No Costa Concordia-ing my Mokka!

Just had the email - build date is set for the 1st of March, I'm guessing most of you will have similar dates.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Absolutely right DCB my email has just arrived with the same date

·
Registered
91 Posts
Add me to the 3rd May club Althought not that happy as dealer was still telling me this week march was still a good possibility!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
My Build date was 6 weeks ago, so don't expect anything to happen that quickly now, step 2 keeps you hopeful, but i need mine ticked soon. I expect all dealers say its a priority order, but that only means getting it from the docks to the dealership a bit quicker if you can beleive them.
Edited by: Wilf

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
tetchmeister said:
Part of the May 3rd estimated delivery week.
I wonder if we can find the ships captain and get him to sail faster......
Stuff that, can Vauxhall not hire a Herculese or two?

·
Registered
572 Posts

Me too - build date 1st week or March, ETA w/c 3 May.
My concern is my Part Ex now. The deal we struck was a good one but they never asked how many miles I did. The car is used for my job so by the time May comes it will in need of an MOT that month and tax at the end of it too BUT can they renage on the part ex price saying the mileage is higher than they anticipated?

My argument would be that they knew the mileage in December and age of the car so, had they wanted to do so could have worked out future mileage (as another Dealer did thus giving a much lower part-ex and the deal was over before it even begain and off I went to somewhere else)....but they didn't and we agreed a price.

The Business Manager has been "confident" I'd get the car in March
so clearly he's deluded.

Just thinking out loud really. I guess I keep my mouth shut.

If it gets later though I won't be paying out for an MOT OR tax given it will have been a significant delay on their quoted 12-16 weeks (I order 7 December)

Hey ho - let's all club together and hire a jet to bring them over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Seems like I am at last getting somewhere. Hope it's true.
Checked Vauxhall tracker which still shows that my car has a build slot with estimated delivery of 29th march, but had an email this afternoon from my dealer saying that my car is built and is awaiting being released at the factory.
I think that I will be checking the shipping lines on a regular basis anytime soon.
Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dealer called this afternoon to say that th factory had now collected all the parts and the car was ready for assembly. He said it was at Event 22 but the anticipated deligvfery date was still week beginning May 3rd.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts