Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upload Pictures - how to:<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">On a new post or full reply window, type your message first then;
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Click the green tree icon:

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Click Choose File
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Browse to your saved picture
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Click Upload

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Once uploaded the image should appear in the preview window. Click OK to insert into post.

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Each member has 10mb of space. Image sizes should be max 700 x 700 (the forum should resize for you). Max image size 400kb.

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Images will remain in your upload folder which means you can then insert the same into different posts without having to upload again.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Guys,
Firstly, Thanks Love Stallion and Dan hopefully you should see a pic below if i have followed both your instructions properly.
Kirby, a test drive is well and truly required im driving my other half insane with the amount of time i have spent reserching and checking stuff about the car. Even spent time this evening looking at how much room i need to make in garage before it arrives. I have no idea on how the bike carrier would work but have wondered about making a choice on bike carrier or a spare wheel. The void under the boot space can only hold one of these items so could be a hard choice.

Itend to ride from home rather than take the bike out with the car so will probably opt for a tyre.

Heres my pic of the Mokka in black

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi hads123456789, nice pic of the Mokka in black. You and me share the same problem, is there enough room in my garage? Had a bit of a clear out a few weeks ago to make more space for my Mokka's anticipated arrival early Jan. I'm currently awaiting a phone call from my Vauxhall dealer to arrange a test drive as soon as.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I guess you two don't live in a new build? There is zero chance anything larger than a push bike would fit in new garages - and that's when they are empty!

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's good then - ours is 6 years old and you could squeeze an old fiesta in but not open the doors to get out

·
Registered
197 Posts
My garage was builtwith the house in 1978.
I found a similar car to match the size of the Mokka. Astra 2001, as its only 1cm shorter than the Mokka and 3 cm narrower. With a bit of clever driving it will fit through the door and just enough room for me to get out. Will have to move a lot of the windsurfing gear and the bicycle around though.

·
Registered
817 Posts
It looks like the Mokka. I take it they're all sharing the same platform. But press says its based on the Clio so im guessing its smaller than the Mokka.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The Mokka is supposed to be based on the Corsa platform I believe despite the fact it's side profile looks like an old Astra on steroids.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Renault is sharing the Juke platform, they've got a partnership together (Renault-Nissan).

The Mokka shares the same as the Chevrolet Trax Ibelieve...

As for uploading from Android - sorry I'm not sure. Do the instructions on the first page work?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I tried yesterday using Android, Samsung Galaxy S3 with latest update (jellybean).
I tried five browsers -
Firefox, Chrome, Dolphin and Opera mini as well as the inbuilt browser.
Took photo, resized it with Photo editor but could not upload to forum. Neither through Classic or Mobile.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Dan said:
The Renault is sharing the Juke platform, they've got a partnership together (Renault-Nissan).The Mokka shares the same as the Chevrolet Trax Ibelieve...
Source Wiki.
<h1 id="firsting" ="firsting" lang="en">GM II Gamma platform
Current and announced vehicles based on GSV platform:
""¢ 2010 - present Chevrolet Spark
""¢ 2011 - present Chevrolet Aveo/Sonic
""¢ 2011 - present Chevrolet Cobalt
""¢ 2012 - present Opel/Vauxhall Mokka, Buick Encore
""¢ 2012 - present Opel Adam[5]
""¢ 2012 - present Chevrolet Spin
""¢ 2013 - present Chevrolet Trax, Holden Trax
""¢ 2013 - present Chevrolet Onix
""¢ from 2014 Opel Corsa E</h1>