Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get my car fully valeted straight from collection. I've never done this before on any of my previous new cars but somehow I feel different about the Mokka....could it be the RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME I'M HAVING TO WAIT FOR THE DARNED THING????

Anyway, I'm planning on using BeauTechnique and getting the FULL WORKS...

http://www.beautechnique.co.uk/new-car-protection-detail.html

I'm getting the nano treatment or some such too - it's all uber technical lol...

So I'm going to tell Vauxhall not to put so much as a DROP of water near it and collect it and take it straight to Beau Technique and leave it there for 2 DAYS
whilst he works his magic...

I'm assured he is well known in the industry and is highly regarded and my car will thank me for it ...

At a shade over £300 it better! Then there will be hire car costs on top of that as I need the car for work.

So, my question...would you do it yourselves?????

Aly

·
Registered
236 Posts
Get onto detailing world. You can do it yourself and saves loads of money!

I'll be doing the same to ours.

Will you post pictures before and after?

He can't even spell brake properly in his website. It's brake not break. Mention that to him lol.

He is on detailing world. http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=291607

Thanks

Tim Edited by: Harper31

·
Registered
374 Posts
I used this guy for my last new car detail:
http://tinyurl/ceogzmy
Note, this wasn't my car!

The benefit from using a professional is product know how and an excellent result. After that I cleaned the car myself. Edited by: tetchmeister

·
Registered
505 Posts
Aly if it was me i would buy a posh detailing kit and do it your self. There are plenty how to guides and videos about on the You tube.

You could get it done and then clean it your self but you will still need to spend more money on products to maintain the finish. However he may put a dealtogetherfor you.

Andy

·
Registered
241 Posts
techmeister - can't get your link to work, it may just be me.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys there is NO way I'd have the time or patience to do such a job myself and to do it properly and buy the right tools and materials would be cost prohibitive.

Thanks for the advice though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DCB when you see (if we ever get delivery of our respective cars) a white vision of loveliness driving down the A52/A610/Derby Road/Ring Road/Trowell Road or wherever you may be in Nottingham IT WILL BE MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CAR!!!!

and I will be enjoying the new car detail results without the elbow grease or hassle

·
Registered
767 Posts
AlyG said:
and I will be enjoying the new car detail results without the elbow grease or hassle
Or the cold blue fingers. It's not the weather for sticking your hands in water whenoutside. Even hot water. I always feel sorry for our window cleaner this time of year.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Look forward to it AlyG but I think the dog will give it away.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have now thought your dog comment over for nearly 24 hours and I don't get it....is it a joke that I've completely missed???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I thought you had a dog, which you were going to transport around in it. Must be somebody else.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I seeeeeeeeee. Yes you're right I do have a dog and I did say that. However he has a special carrier he goes in so he is 'invisible' to the outside world lol. It also means no muddy paws all over the interior so he won't be giving the game away ˜�

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Aha! I thought I was going mad. I find it funny that we both drive a petrol Astra Sports hatch, both live in Nottingham and both are changing to a Diesel SE Mokka.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So do I!!!!!!!!!
The older I get the smaller the world is becoming!!!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't forget they are both being delivered in May too....... (probably!)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tetchmeister I know. It's just spooky !!!!!!!!
Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AlyG if you're the female version of me then I really do pity you, the male version is bad enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts