Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered my Mokka,

Exclusiv 1.7 ctdi in White
Navi 600
Adaptive Forward Lighting
Rear Camera
Space Saver

Expected delivery, middle of May.

With some hard bargining, I managed to get just about 5 percent off the retail price and free mats.

What deals did everyone here manage to get?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I ordered

1.7 AWD SE Deep Espresso
Navi 600
Rear Camera
Front Camera
FlexFit Bike rack

I got 7% off the List and £500 Fuel.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I ordered a 1.6 petrol Techline with a rear camera and got sweet fa. I did get £778 for my knacker of a Ka but got preciseley 0 off the price of the car... yet another reason why i can't recommend Marshalls.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I got £1000 off the list price and free winter pack
heated seats and steering wheel.... then £1000 more for my PX than any other place too so well happy...

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got 10% of my total bill which was
for all options on an SE except flexfit bike carrier at 7% off all.

roof bars, velour mats, boottray,diamondbrite and RTI at 20% off.

and finally £500 of free fuel card and 0%apr for 60 months.

thats before my part ex came off the price too.

Think I managed a pretty good deal

·
Registered
506 Posts
While I have yet to purchase, I fully expect at least £4K off an SE diesel AWD Mokka as a private cash purchaser. This will be using a company who sold me my Qashqai with a similar percentage discount.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Works out at about 10.7% off after VAT for me (se 1.7, metallic, Nav, Rear cam, Space saver etc) + a very reasonable trade in.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
1.7 Cdti Awd se in velvet red
Front camera
Full size alloy spare wheel
Diamond bright paint protection including mats and a boot liner
Got a tad under 8% discount together with 0% interest and £500 fuel card on the free fuel weekend

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered the 1.7 cdti exclusive in Boracay blue on the free fuel weekend. I am now on stage 1 of the tracker, delivery scheduled for 22 march, hopefully.

I received 8% discount, free fuel, free mats, 5 years 0% financing, 5 years servicing with curtousy car for £545. I'm very happy with the deal I received, not so much with the waiting˜ž

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ordered one today for collection tomorrow. Tech Line 1.7 diesel in white for £16400 (£1295 off). 1.9% finance was also available.
Not bad discount for a Tech Line.

Edited by: wellfan

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ordered

1.7CDTi Exclusiv
Winter Pack
Navi 600
Diamond Bright Protection

Got 8% off before VAT, Free Mats and a full tank of diesel on collection (which given the delay will be worth even more by the time I collect mind!)

Also got a good £500 more for my VW Polo trade in car comapred to what VW would offer me - so all in all I think I did pretty well, and all on 0% Finance over 4 years.

·
Registered
169 Posts
2WD 1.7 CDTi SE in MIsty Lake, Ordered 16th Nov 2012, Picked up 29th Nov 2012.
Discount £2171 through the partners scheme, £500 free fuel, 0% over 60 months & free mats.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I got a discount throught the Parnters Scheme with work
£1000 on my Part-Ex which is a very generous price

0% over 5 Years

£500 Fuel Card

20% Discount on the Roof Bars and Additional FlexFit Carrier

Then after ETA went from February to End of April:-

£250 towards a Number Plate as we didn't want a 13, but I wanted a 62 (Birth Year)

Mot and any repairs required on the Part-Ex Car which was due in March. If this costs over an agreed price then they will supply a car for me till the Mokka arrives.

If the Mokka Delivery moves past our holiday at the end of May, they will replace it with a similar car, or the Manager himself said he would lend me his own car to take the kids and 3 bikes to France,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Customer Service of the highest order at dealer level only for Vauxhall to be let down byGM Koreaon Production Scheduling.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ordered exclusive 1.7 cdti in borocay blue + navi 600

ordered launch wknd so

100,000 milewarranty

0% finance 5 years

£500 fuel card

usual12month full AA cover

Free mats

1/2 tank diesel

the sales man said he might even get a nice bouquet of flowers in it for new but he's left now, so that probably won't happen now hehe

·
Registered
75 Posts
OJSimmonds said:
Ordered

1.7CDTi Exclusiv
Winter Pack
Navi 600
Diamond Bright Protection

Got 8% off before VAT, Free Mats and a full tank of diesel on collection (which given the delay will be worth even more by the time I collect mind!)

Also got a good £500 more for my VW Polo trade in car comapred to what VW would offer me - so all in all I think I did pretty well, and all on 0% Finance over 4 years.
Just had a free service offered as compensation for the delay as well - better than a kick in the teeth!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've ordered 1.7CDTI SE with camera and spacesaver and Nav600 I got about 2.7k off list price plus a good px for my current car. I'm pretty pleased with the deal, especially as I did it three times. Hope to pick up the car around 14 Feb.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts