Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I ordered my Mokka on 3rd April, does anyone know how long I should wait before The dealer confirms my build number?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I got mine two weeks after I ordered

Welcome to the forum
Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have ordered it through a online dealer who then places the order through A Vauxhall dealer, I have rang the dealer twice now with no call back. I was tempted to call vauxhall customer services to see if they could find my order on their system?

·
Registered
335 Posts
VCS are pretty helpful so give it ago , they can also keep you updated... They update me every two weeks !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your advice, I will give VCS a call tomorrow. I accept I will be in the waiting room for a while but it would be nice to see the progress of the car build.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered my Mokka on 2nd April, and has the SONO number emailed to me the next day, not that I have any ticks yet when I track it, the dealer is telling me it will towards the end of September before I get the car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Now being told 3rd August, still an estimate as have no build date yet. ordered 6/2/13

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thinking about doing the same thing and waiting for the 63 plates to come out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem waiting for it to be registered on a 63 plate if it gets deliveredso near to September.
Asked my dealer that question as can't see mine arrivingbefore August,and she told methey would keep it for me if that was the case and register it on a 63 ifpreferred. Watch it not turn up til October! haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts