Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ave just received a email saying my mokka has just been built and is undergoing final checks, just wondering does any one know how long it il b til I get it once u get the 2nd tick on the tracking site? I can't wait any longer ordered it on 3rd nov

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think its 3 years from final build date
all boats have gone on strike and they have re-badged your Mokka as a Buick. and sent it to the US of A... LOL!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I was told 31st march by email from my dealer that my car had been built and was awaiting releas from the factory. Still showing as stage 1 on the tracker site. If my dealer is right then the tracker site doesn't get updated that often.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I believe the second tick will be when your car is actually released from the factory but we're now going to get in trouble for not talking about this on Track My Vauxhall thread. Scatter in different directions people!

Edit: Forgot that stage 2 is that your car is built and is having quality checks (anybody know which event this is) so it should update before it leaves the factory though the email system and the tick boxes seem strangely out of sync, I saw my first tick in the box about a day before the email landed. They do seem to batch update the site as well.
Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
109 Posts
WIBBLA said:
I think its 3 years from final build date
all boats have gone on strike and they have re-badged your Mokka as a Buick. and sent it to the US of A... LOL!
TBH I think that most people would be happy with a Buick Encore or Chevy Trax, as long as they get their spec, RHD, and Vauxhall aftercare?

·
Registered
767 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
I believe the second tick will be when your car is actually released from the factory but we're now going to get in trouble for not talking about this on Track My Vauxhall thread. Scatter in different directions people!
Head for the hills.

They won't find me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts