Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked through several pages of past posts but cannot see anything relating to this so I thought I would post.

I'm interested to know how long it has taken for you to get your car once it has reached the docks.

This will probably only be relevant to the saddos (ooops I mean dilligent) amongst us who have been tracking the boat their car is on so once it has reached Portbury how fast have you taken ownership?

My car is due in on the 6th May and I am pushing to get the pick up day Tuesday 21st May and it would really help to be armed with some standard, typical times so I know how much to push them.

Many thanks in anticipation of all those replies flooding in

·
Registered
335 Posts
You must have read my mind because I've just asked that question on another thread !!

·
Registered
96 Posts
It was about 10 days for me from dock to drive away

·
Registered
29 Posts
My mum & dad's took 27 days!! Theirs came in on the Fidelio which docked on the 29th March & they picked it up today. Edited by: tuj2110

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tuj2110 said:
My mum & dad's took 27 days!! Theirs came in on the Fidelio which docked on the 29th March & they picked it up today.

Yikes - that is shocking!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kat34 said:
You must have read my mind because I've just asked that question on another thread !!

Actually you read mine....I was just thinking it on that other thread and you posted it!!!!

So I thought rather than lose it in that thread we could have a whole thread on this topic and while away another few weeks debating in the waiting room....oh I see the biscuits have run out again

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good idea ... Ours is due at Portbury on the 19th may and we go away a week later... The chances of a week turnaround are slim but hoping to pick it up the week after we get back so two weeks from Portbury docks to driving it home !!

Chocolate bourbons please
Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kat34 said:
Good idea ... Ours is due at Portbury on the 19th may and we go away a week later... The chances of a week turnaround are slim but hoping to pick it up the week after we get back so two weeks from Portbury docks to driving it home !!

Chocolate bourbons please

I think my expectations on when I want it and when it's arriving and what ship it's on are well documented here so I won't bore you!!!!

Who said <u style="font-weight: bold;">I[/u]was replenishing the biscuits.....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mine took just over two weeks, arrived on the fidelio on March 29, arrived at dealers 16th April for me to collect two days later on the 18th. Some on here though had theirs before me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's disgusting & it doesn't bode well for when mine hopefully gets to Bristol on the 6h May

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh & I've replenished the the biscuit jar with some homemade chocolate crispy cakes ( made from cocoa pops,mars bars,dairy milk & flakes so hope no ones watching the weight
)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tuj2110 said:
Oh & I've replenished the the biscuit jar with some homemade chocolate crispy cakes ( made from cocoa pops,mars bars,dairy milk & flakes so hope no ones watching the weight
)
Yum yum they were awesome. Sorry I ate them all!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
AlyG said:
tuj2110 said:
)

Some people really take the biscuit........

get it?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Carbon Flashy said:
AlyG said:
tuj2110 said:
)

Some people really take the biscuit........

get it?  
No...

Hahahahahahaha gotcha!! Nice one Carbon

·
Registered
817 Posts
tuj2110 said:
)
Or diabetic

·
Registered
584 Posts
Are you spoken for Tracey being such a good cook?.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back in topic please guys ....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
david1807 said:
Arrived in UK 8th March. Collected 25th March.
Great news. I'm getting more optimistic :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Has all the issues been sorted with the transporters?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts