Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiI have ordered a car through my company lease and it as ordered on 20/12/2012 any ides how long it takes for a delivery date??

Soverign Sliver (black interior) Tech Line 1.7 cdti

cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bad news I'm afraid.

Our SE was ordered on 01 Sept 2012 and collected 04 Jan 2013 - one week ahead of when we were told at at order stage.

May be wrong but have heard of 16 - 20 weeks from point of order to receipt.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hope you're not in a hurry, if its being built for you from scratch average wait on here seems to be 3-4 months.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply :( not sure if it is going to be built to order??I wastold that the company who are dealing with my lease car(Knowles associates) take bewteen 10 to 1 weeks max?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ploy - You need to ask your lease company if they are allocating you a car that is already on its way over here or not.
I spoke to my lease company in the middle of December andi was very lucky that they had the one iwanted and i will be taking delivery hopfullyby the end of this week of worst case by themiddle of next so i would have only had to wait 1 month which is very lucky compared to many!!

They may have some that arenot allocated yet that you maybe happy with so that you then dont have to wait up to 5 months for it!!!

Check out this thread with regards to the ships coming over - http://www.mokkaownersclub.co.uk/forum/track-the-heogh-kunsan_topic128.html#1915

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great Will speak to them in the morninI'm flexible with the spec so will this help?

·
Registered
296 Posts
It will depend on a few things really but being flexible will certianly be a good thing!!!
Do you know who the main company who bought the cars are? I have leased mine through LVC but they get the car from LEX.

They just need to see what is coming over (or maybe even here already)that has not yet been allocated and let you know so you can then hopefully have a choice

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Knowles associates is the company

A mate I work with is getting a Vauxhall delivery next week nut he hasn't ordered the mokka?

·
Registered
197 Posts
most wait times are around 4-5 months on the SE at the moment and 3-4 on the exclusiv.

I think the next couple of boats due in will be around mid march for the next influx of Mokka's

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered mine 9th November, and have just been told 19th April, which has been pushed back from the date give of beginning of March when I ordered it, so CS are now going to try and get it moved forward and also check why its not showing on the Tracker.

I did question if the delay was down to the fact that it was an auto and the colour choice not being one of the popular ones so it would need to be done to order, he couldn't answer lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well spoke to my lease company and been told all lease mokkas are coming direct from factory they are waiting for en estimated delivery date from vauxhall uk? :(

·
Registered
296 Posts
Shocking!!! I only ordered mine on the 10th December and im pretty sure there were others i could have chosen from although i was very luck that my first choice was actually available albeit the last one of its kind that they had access too.

Sorry you wernt as sucessful

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Contacted the dealer (business branch) that's ordered my company vehicle on behalf of the leasing company and they're contacting Vauxhall to check on the ETA.

·
Registered
91 Posts
hads123456789 said:
most wait times are around 4-5 months on the SE at the moment and 3-4 on the exclusiv.

I think the next couple of boats due in will be around mid march for the next influx of Mokka's

I ordered an exclusive nov 19Th not due til mid April so I am afraid you are misinformed about only a 3-4 month wait.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well finally got my estimated delivery date 12/04/2013 from my lease company : ( Soooo long to wait, just have to get my Mokka fix on here until it arrives............

·
Registered
197 Posts
thats what us mokka people do admire from afar be jealous of those now in ownership and just want more mokka chat.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts