Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car since January and i have done 5250 milesmy question is what is the highest mileage mokka on the road?

Edited by: Hamish

·
Registered
584 Posts
One that's done more than yours!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll be rattling up 20K miles a year once mine's here so I won't be far behind you!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I will be doing on average 18000-19000 per year.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The follow on point is my 5k have been trouble free I had a Nissan Note previously and used to have a sore back after driving over 20 miles
No such problems with the mokka. I find it extremely comfortable and easy to drive.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hamish said:
The follow on point is my 5k have been trouble free I had a Nissan Note previously and used to have a sore back after driving over 20 miles
No such problems with the mokka. I find it extremely comfortable and easy to drive.
Good to hear Hamish,
Out of interest what kind of mpg are you getting after 5250 miles, have you seen a improvement over the last thousand or so miles?

·
Registered
264 Posts
1dera said:
Hamish said:
Good to hear Hamish,
Out of interest what kind of mpg are you getting after 5250 miles, have you seen a improvement over the last thousand or so miles?

Good milage to get a trueish mpg 5000 on a VX

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most of my milage is done on Motorway going to work (Kilmarnock to Glasgow Airport 28 miles of M77 & M8) Sitting with cruise on at just under the three speed limits encountered 70,60,50 then back up to 70 for M8 I am getting about 56 - 58 mpg. Now that you mention it this is an improvement in the last few weeks as to start with it was 52 - 54Weekends are a different story when its lots of short town journeys high 40's to low 50's depending on how late I am for my golf.
Overall I am very pleased with my mileage although the book figures are very much on the high side even on a long journey to Aberdeen I could not acheive over60mpg but to be fair I had two Kayaks on the roof.

Edited by: Hamish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts