Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hello

Placed my order for a1.4T 4X4, Boracay Blue withSat Nav, Rear Camera and spacesaver wheel on Friday 4th Jan.

Dealer only got round to placing the order y'dayapparently, so I'm waiting on detals to track.

oh its going to be a long ( but worthwhile ) wait....i hope.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome to the club.
Instead of tracking 'Wheres My Vauxhall' buy yourself a good novel, you'll find it a lot more interesting and even a James Bond will be more truthful.
Ordered 6th Sept, delivered 7th Jan.
Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys, reading various posts I'm not expecting anything before April even thought the dealer keeps telling me March ........though he can't be more specific

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you might be looking late April, even May. Hopefully not but you're in the long wait category with me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
gmcl01 said:
Cheers guys, reading various posts I'm not expecting anything before April even thought the dealer keeps telling me March ........though he can't be more specific

Hi Dont want to disappoint you but I ordered 19th Nov and still not at stage 1 on tracker so to expect March or April might be a tad optimistic!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh well ......tin helmet on and wait for the summer
It will still be snowing up here anyway
Edited by: gmcl01

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ha as long as you don't have the gales of last year. Was sitting in a hotel last new year watching the roof of the car dealership across the road blow off!

I think the Vauxhall tracker site is a good idea and what you have to remember is it is still fairlly new. I think it'll get better.

·
Registered
296 Posts
It certianly needs too!!!

I do also really like the idea of it butit really does need to be more efficientand accurate...but then again we do all seem to be more in the knowwith regards to ships coming inetc... than is normally known

·
Registered
240 Posts
HI gmcl01, welcome along for the ride.... or not as the case may be!Ordered mine Sat Nov 17th (Promo weekend).... still not at build stage 1 on the tracker system. keep badgering the dealership - the last time was last Saturday - no idea. Said he would find out on Monday & call me back..... have I heard from him? have I
! Blum suggested getting a good novel...may I suggest 'War & Peace' or 'The Encyclopedia Brittanica'! I think you'll find most of the dealerships are burying their head in the sand. They've got my order AND my £500 deposit.... at least keep me updated cos the 'Track My Vauxhall' thingy seems to be
! They've got our orders etc etc - get the things built - offer the Koreans some overtime, or something! I thought we're supposed to be the 'LAZY' nation! Well I think I'm finished now - I'll just have to keep waiting, like everyone else

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi gmcl01 and welcome, you'll find a lot of usefull information here + a place where you can air your frustrations too.
Now to give you an idea, I placed my order in Sept with a potential!? Delivery before christmas; that quickly changed twice into Jan. Track your vauxhall was updated to stage 2 late Nov (2 months after placing my order). Then.....nothing all over christmas. I visited my dealer twice for an update and was told my sales person was not in so no update. My delivery is due 11th Jan and ive had nothing from my dealer except an invite to the Mokka release day in Nov (even though i'd already ordered one) and an invite to take my Zafira for its mot (due 19th Jan - even tho part exing on 11th Jan).
So I was expecting my order to miss 11th Jan, then I checked the tracking site today and I have finally moved on to stage 3; only one more to go. I'm still optimistic for collection 11th.
As others have mentioned, track my vauxhall site is a bit, meh!! A good idea yes but lack of info very poor and it becomes an obsession to check the site regularly.

All the best with your dealer and order.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow that sounds a mare.

Hope it comes through on the 11th for you

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As well as the track my car sit my dealer has said there should be emails every couple of weeks so far it's been about that but not always relevant. Like the one that said enjoy your new car!! My build date isn't even until the 1st of FEB luckily I think most people then got the apology email afterwards. But welcome to the waiting room.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi all,
Another 'newbie' here who has been lurking for a while !! Hehe x ordered a 1.7 diesel SE IN Boracay Blue with sat nav, rear camera etc. ordered on 29th December ... Looking like April delivery date ! Loving this forum !

·
Registered
494 Posts
JustJane, welcome to the virtual owners club. An April delivery date is good if you ordered at the end of December. I assume you have not gone for the FlexFit bike rack then?

·
Registered
494 Posts
The problem you may find is that as you've ordered an 'extra' it may push your order to the right.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts