Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long Wait.

Ordered a 1.7CDTI SE in Deep Espresso on 12/1/13 del 31/03/13. With Space Saver Spare Wheel.

Now delayed to July.

Dealer called to offer a same Mokka- spec/colour without spare wheel for early march. Just about to say ok
and he said "oops it just gone" while on the phone.

Just hope they can get a cancelation from somewhere to speed things up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
OUCH!!!!

Hope you find one sooner then!!! Can always get a space saver at a later date...Good luck and welcome to the MOC!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi Pezza and welcome to the long wait for the five South Korean GM employees to come off their eternal tea break and build your Mokka

·
Registered
572 Posts
DCB they aren't coming off their tea break ... they are actually keeping a look out for North Korean Nuclear weapon testings!
Let's just hope they don't have a stray one hit the production line in eary March

·
Registered
90 Posts
Could be worse my dealer hasn't returned my last 3 calls even though I was due a weekly update on ETA

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Go camp on their seat till they give you a response you're happy with.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I've just passed one on the forecourt of Bristols Str....................
No, Its gone.

Sorry 'bout that but when you get one you will feel just a little bit smug.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome Pezza,
These waiting times are getting worse (does anyone know the real reason for this?)
Any Mokka's available from dealers seem to be going like hot cakes; tho i've yet to see one on the roads around these roads (are they so rare people are keeping them locked away?)

Hope you don't have to wait too long tho

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went to another local dealership today to check out alternative colourin case i get fed up of the wait and change my mind to get one quicker.
Only had a blue demo car and a silver on show. Plus a Carbon Flash under wraps. All ok but not for me.
Need a change of colour as i have had these in the past (or similar).

Looks like a wait for me then

1 - 11 of 11 Posts