Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi im new here i just got my new mokka se from stoke. in replacement of my prius.

·
Registered
296 Posts
CONGRATS mastermyk!!!!!!!!
and welcome to the MOC

Lovin your choice of colour my friend!!!
More pics would be great when you can!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
BTW - why the change? Just time for one or changed your tree hugging ways?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I bet he found out that the batteries that need changing cost about £4-8k

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol my old prius is 7 years old almost. i need a change i need to feel the clutch again haha. Funny thing is i just cant drive the mokka the first time i had its like im a newbie driver because i don't know how to drive in manual transmission again.

ill post some pics later. the color they call it boracay blue is quite nice. Before i bought it i have looked at the 7 seater prius, qasqai, juke, chevy orlando, and kia sportage.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually there is a lot of bad reviews about mokka, they say the engine is noisy and some other stuff. You know prius is very quiet car specially in battery mode and i am not used to noisy engine but when i'm inside the mokka its not that noisy i dont know whats the negative reviews all about. and the mokka is smaller than the prius hatchback at the boot but the jack up suspension is brilliant specially when you have a small toddler at the back. the only problem is i couldn't reach the expected mpg on mine lol and im used to having 60mpg.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glassy said:
CONGRATS mastermyk!!!!!!!!
and welcome to the MOC

Lovin your choice of colour my friend!!!
More pics would be great when you can!!!!

Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
767 Posts
With most engines the mpg improves as the early miles build up & loosen up a tight new engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts