Just thought I'd say hi as just found the forum. Ordered my Mokka before Xmas and just waiting for delivery now. Been told it should be early March and hoping it's not delayed. Gone for the 1.7 diesel 4x4 .
After reading the news on here I went back and checked with my dealer who said date had moved to 05 May and may slip further! Not a happy bunny so started looking around and another dealer told me he had one in through group but it was in Scotland (I'm in Herts) I wasted an entire morning doing a deal with him, only to be told the next day that the car was no longer available! I seriously though about just giving up on the whole thing but thought I'd give it one last try.
I eventually found a car in Wales that will be in stock in 10 days and almost fits the spec I wanted. I've had to settle for white rather than black and I'll have to get a toward fitted myself. I do get the rear camera and spaceship that I wasn't planning on ordering though.
This is now my third attempt at buying a Mokka and hopefully the last.
I'd be interested in knowing what people think about through gap insurance and VX Protect stuff and whether it's worth it?
Sounds similar to me I'm in herts and got mine from Birmingham in the end , actually still waiting for the local dealer (marshalls knebworth)to call me back 2 months and counting. I rang around all the big groups to see what cars they had in stock or coming through as I didn't fancy the factory lead time. In the end the sales guy from lookers said he had the spec and colour coming through for the beginning of january so did the deal. Edited by: Superkev