Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hi as just found the forum. Ordered my Mokka before Xmas and just waiting for delivery now. Been told it should be early March and hoping it's not delayed. Gone for the 1.7 diesel 4x4 .

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi DaveW,

Been driving my Exclusive 1.7CDTi 4x4 for approx two weeks now, its been excellent you won't regret your purchase

·
Registered
55 Posts
sounds really optimistic ordered mine 28th Nov recently been told expect a June delivery by my dealer. Edited by: petwll

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm in the same boat as I ordered at the end of December and was told the 29th March delivery. Dealer stalling on confirming this though so I will just have to keep the fingers crossed until then.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After reading the news on here I went back and checked with my dealer who said date had moved to 05 May and may slip further! Not a happy bunny so started looking around and another dealer told me he had one in through group but it was in Scotland (I'm in Herts) I wasted an entire morning doing a deal with him, only to be told the next day that the car was no longer available! I seriously though about just giving up on the whole thing but thought I'd give it one last try.

I eventually found a car in Wales that will be in stock in 10 days and almost fits the spec I wanted. I've had to settle for white rather than black and I'll have to get a toward fitted myself. I do get the rear camera and spaceship that I wasn't planning on ordering though.

This is now my third attempt at buying a Mokka and hopefully the last.

I'd be interested in knowing what people think about through gap insurance and VX Protect stuff and whether it's worth it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds similar to me I'm in herts and got mine from Birmingham in the end , actually still waiting for the local dealer (marshalls knebworth)to call me back 2 months and counting. I rang around all the big groups to see what cars they had in stock or coming through as I didn't fancy the factory lead time. In the end the sales guy from lookers said he had the spec and colour coming through for the beginning of january so did the deal. Edited by: Superkev

·
Registered
109 Posts
The Gap insurance through Vauxhall can easily be beaten with the offer on this site:
GAP offer

Diamondbrite is similar to VXProtect, but half the price, and when the weather improves a bit, I'm going to get the Diamondbrite done through these guys.
Autovaletdirect

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Where the heck is the spaceship in the options list DaveW?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just noticed that. Now that WOULD be a worthwhile option to have but barlah habit spot on with the predictive text! Will have a look at those otherwise for gap etc. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts