Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to you all great site,just had mokka on vauxhall 3day demo and have been hooked,
I will be using car for my driving school let some of my students drive it and they all loved it
I will also be using mokka for trailer training so will prob be doing about 40000 miles per year
Just have to wait to hear from dual control fitter he is calling in at a vauxhall dealer to have a look and see if he can fit them (fingers crossed)

Went into local dealer yesterday to see about ordering car 1.7 cdti Se in white with sat nav and reverse cam,best price is £22265.00 but after looking on here I will be back in to try and get bit more knocked off price
Hope I hear from fitter soon carnt wait to put order in

·
Registered
37 Posts
ADI Boston...won't be sharing my Mokka its mine..mine..mine.. the pupils can still use the VW its got better rear/side window vision mark you mokka has got nice big mirrors,.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not much of a discount. Seems rather expensive. My TechLine 1.7 diesel in white with satnav was some £6000cheaper. Fair enough reverse camera is £200 and SE spec gives you leather,but surely such a price difference is crazy.
Edited by: wellfan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts