Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow MOKKA owners and wanabees

Ordered my Mokka on 8th Feb and still waiting for a build date, looks more likely to be a 63 plate than a 13.
Saw my first MOKKA on the road in the Portsmouth area yesterday, been scouting for one for weeks.
Absolutely no information from the Dealer despite several promises.
Eventually e-mailed Vx customer services and at least got some more info from them, plus a promise of weekly updates.

Jar of Gold Blend coffee and some Chocolate Hob Nobs in the waiting room as a way of saying Hi.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome and hope the wait is short.

·
Registered
572 Posts
pm2a said:
Hello fellow MOKKA owners and wanabees

Ordered my Mokka on 8th Feb and still waiting for a build date, looks more likely to be a 63 plate than a 13.
Saw my first MOKKA on the road in the Portsmouth area yesterday, been scouting for one for weeks.
Absolutely no information from the Dealer despite several promises.
Eventually e-mailed Vx customer services and at least got some more info from them, plus a promise of weekly updates.

Jar of Gold Blend coffee and some Chocolate Hob Nobs in the waiting room as a way of saying Hi.
Think it's fair to say the 'collective' of the forum is far better informed than any of the dealers and a shed load more honest too!

I'll grab a HobNob but I only drink proper coffee lol so I'll leave the instant for someone else. There were some Krispy Kreme donuts but we ate them and don't mention Jaffa Cakes especially to Love stallion!!!!

I saw the same Mokka twice today TAUNTING me

What spec have you gone for???

Concur re the 63 plate too.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apologies for the quality of the coffee. Will try and get something better next. Maybe even a bottle of brandy as not likely to be driving for a while !!

Went for Exclusiv 1.6 in Sovereign Silver with spare wheel as I don't fancy the tyre repair option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts