Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Ordered my new Mokka 1.7 CDTi SE Carbon Flash with Navi as an extra on the 27th Dec. Dealer hoped to have one by end of Jan for me but this was put back to 28th Feb. I'm not sure this group will do any good for my patience as I am becoming more eager to get behind the wheel after reading some of the comments.
Have contacted dealer again this morning to request a tracking number to hopefully validate the 28th.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome!!!! Red or Brown sauce???

Enjoy the MOC while you wait

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Baconsarni, Smoked or None-Smoked, that is the question!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome I have a carbon flash where do you live I will drive past and wave...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got to be HP for me.
Great forum. I am looking forward to sharing information etc.
I must say I am a little doubtful on getting my Mokka on the 1st March after reading some of the other users experiences.
I do think I have an added incentive for the dealer though as they have loaned me a car until it arrives as my previous car was kindly written of by the insurance company when a youth in a Golf thought he was in a dodgem car.
I am beginning to wonder whether or not to go for the camera packs in addition. What are other people's thoughts on these?.
Another thing my dealer mentioned was that the mud flaps maybe withdrawn due to the fixings causing the bodywork to be open to rust? Has anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just had phone call from dealer confirming 1st March for collection. Asked if I would be prepared to take 2nd week in Feb. Declined because of registration change (not really sure if this matters anymore?)
I will just have to put up with the Aguila they have loaned me for a couple more weeks

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have seriously been considering going to the dealership and sitting in the showroom Mokka just to get my "fix".

Then I have terrible pangs where I think "what if, after waiting for __ months" it's not as good as I hoped it would be....

Note: I've not said how many months I ended up waiting (imagining the future when the wait will be over) as I am beginning to wonder when I'll ever get it. Still nothing in the TrackMyVauxhall and I ordered it 5 weeks ago. Dealer keeps telling me he's confident I'll have it in March. Yeah right!

As for the camera - I decided to go for the rear one (gadget and show off value) but decided the front one would end up annoying me too much every time it beeped or flashed up something (I read exactly what it did and decided it would be too irritating after the novelty wore off)

I'm not sure being a member of this Forum is helping my waiting or making it worse!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would contact your dealer again to get the tracking number. It is the least they can do when you are spending so much wonga with them

·
Registered
374 Posts
I decided against the front camera because from what I could tell it only did things you are supposed to be doing yourself when driving! Now if they had included adaptive cruise control it may have been different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts