Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
welcome to the forum let us all know where you stand on the mokka as Blum said. Interested, ordered or bought.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

Had the Mokka for 2 weeks now, loving the car.
Getting 66mpg on my 50 mile commute to work, very pleased with that.

I bought a 1.7 cdti 2wd SE in Soverign Silver on the big weekend event mid november, couldn't believe that I'd get the car in only 13days!

Seem to be having the same problem as others are with the AFL's, its going in next Friday for them to sort. Thanks to this forum, at least I know I'm not the only one with Service AFL indications.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was supprised too!!Tried 2 local dealers, both said march/april next year for just a standard SE

Rang a dealer up in Doncaster (was up there over the Big Event weekend ) and they could supply in 2 weeks, the exact spec I wanted.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi everyone,Ordered mine on Saturday 17th November on the launch weekend (£500 of free fuel as well-nice touch!). Got to say that I am a bit of a Vauxhall 'nut'. Chopping in my Insignia SRI Nav for this baby! Have ordered the 1.6 petrol in Borocay Blue c/w Navi600. Currently being told that it could be APRIL - seems like I have ordered the 'Holy Grail' rather than a car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi names carman like to say hello had my new mokka for two weeks now not got anything wrong so far great car and a great foufum

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts
HiCarmanand welcome to this Forum.Let us know what spec/model you have? Hopefully nothing will go wrong,
and happy motoring.

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts
Love Stallion said:
Short and to the point,

Welcome to the UK's No.1 Mokka related forum.

I have to agree, and just wondered what ever happened to you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts