Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have our Mokka yay.... Drives great, Stereo is awesome, Auto lights main beam is so cool, Heated seats mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Heated Stearing wheel mmmmmmmmmmmm...... DAB just lush..... Fits in garage wooohooo.... Mood lights around stereo and controls and dash look so cool at night.... Bad notes now!.....

Stone chip already from a from a f***ing griter.... aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!! touched it up with some black i had as it wasnt massive just a small chip looks ok but i know its there so not happy... the gritter man will die.... :O

But here are some pictures for you all...

Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looking Good!
I've got mine too - also a victim of a gritter, but after a check and a wash, luckily no chips!

·
Registered
45 Posts
That looks brilliant. Well Jel !!! Only 3 - 4 months to wait for mine !!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey all...

Weekend with the car has been great... loads of room compared to abarth 500 but not as quick :(... but very happy the blue brown interior is nice and has grown on me I wasn't sure at first but I am happy... ordered some mats off eBay black but should look fine, and a small antenna as I have to keep removing standard to get the car into garage.

But all in all a great buy and wife is also happy loves the heated seats...

I will post a picture of mats when they come tomorrow

Craig

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Glad you're happy Craig, hope you handed the 500 keys over okay and the dealer didn't have to pry them from your hands.
welcome to life in the slightly slower but higher up and maybe more luxurious lane.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the dealer had to fight me for the keys

But it is very well spec'd up and drives so different nice and smooth and not like a bumper car...

Miss the Abarth alot but it is helping me drive slow as i know the Mokka isnt ever going to beat anyone so i don't try just plod along which will all help save money...

It wont be out now again until weekend as i have a works van and rarely drive the car in the week so it is fast asleep in the garage, But i will wake her up for her new mats tomorrow fit them take some pics and lock her up again lol...

Loving the larg boot as well great shopping without kids being hidden by toilet roll and bags lmao..

Craig

·
Registered
494 Posts
WIBBLE, nice to hear you are impressed, cheers for the photos, i keep forgetting what it looks like. Still looks as good as the first time I saw it in the showroom.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice one wibbla,
Picked my Mokka up earliet and early impressions are good. Now all ive left to do is make more room in the garage to fit it in

·
Registered
494 Posts
Made more room in my garage at the weekend at the snow was forecast. Corsa fits in and the Mokka is 279mm longer so the fridge freezer might get. In May that is,,,,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts