Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody

Hope you can help us. We previously posted under power steering problems.

Since the last post on friday we have had no contact from the dealer (despite a promise they would call on monday ) but did have a call from vauxhall customer non services to tell us that the steering part would be arriving in 10 days in Germany with up to a further 10 days to arrive in edinburgh ! Dont know how they transport parts but it seems painfully slow. I feel there must be a quicker solution and suggested that they source one directly from the factory to be told "we only do that as a last resort" obviously we are not important enough for that.
Does anyone have contact details for someone who has the clout to help us we are seriously disillusioned with the whole vauxhall buying experience.
We have had basically 24 hours of use of the mokka since the 8th of february with the possibility of not seeing the car until mid march.

I also tried e-mailing duncan aldred the md more out of hope than expectation of a reply

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Stewart

·
Registered
505 Posts
Get on twitter and make it fully known how unhappy you are by yourexperience. All i am seeing at the moment is the problems people are having and what is really making it worse is the lack ofcommunicationfrom VX to the Dealers to us, the people which are keeping them in a job.

https://twitter.com/VauxhallCustSvc

Edited by: Fatman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.