1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow Mokownions!
Made my order for the 1.4Turbo 4x4 Mokka on Sunday
although been told to expect delivery inSeptember

Looks like il be joing taking up seat in the waiting the room with you guys, Bourbon biscuit anyone?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome soundwave - Sit back and relax

I'll pass on the Bourbon thanks , diet started this week

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Kat34 Im not too sure I can relax! I only brought the car 4 days ago and im already sitting here at my desk, closing my eyes and pretending im driving it again... and yes... I also make the engine sound effects, especially of the Turbo kicking in

Edited by: Soundwave

·
Registered
247 Posts
don't worry the wait time flies by. Been waiting 3.5 months and finally picking it up tomorrow, seems like only yesterday I ordered it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello Soundwave,

Welcome, I am sure I will be in the waiting room a while yet as still awaiting for a build date through on the tracker.

What spec did you decide to go for and any options?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pocco87 said:
What spec did you decide to go for and any options?
Hi Pocco87, I went for the 1.4T 4x4 Exclusiv as the as standard spec if pretty darn impressive. In addition I also added the SatNav and thereverse camera. I have a friend that owns acar modification garage and will get cosmetic upgrades such as mud flaps, etc from him.

Although Isuppose with the SatNav and rear camera upgrade it's now a Tech Line model?

Edited by: Soundwave

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ah I almost ordered an exclusive and then went for SE after talking with my dad who told me to go for everything!

The only thing to look out for is if you want a spare wheel. Adding it to the factory order is £95 compared to paying more to source the parts afterwards.

Yeah I would think ordering satnav makes it a Techline model and if you had cash it is cheaper to get a Techline and add the bits onto it rather than paying for an Exclusive unless the 0% finance tempted you then unfortunately the Techline is out of reach!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Soundwave said:
 although been told to expect delivery in September

Looks like il be joing taking up seat in the waiting the room with you guys, Bourbon biscuit anyone?

Welcome. Been in the waiting room since December and getting a bit impatient now. I'll pass on the Bourbon too as I don't like them lol. Where did the Krispy Kremes go?????!!!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
AlyG said:
Soundwave said:
 although been told to expect delivery in September

Welcome. Been in the waiting room since December and getting a bit impatient now. I'll pass on the Bourbon too as I don't like them lol. Where did the Krispy Kremes go?????!!!!!!!
Sorry AlyG I think they all went quickly LOL. I did have some more yesterday and today though....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AlyG said:
Where did the Krispy Kremes go?????!!!!!!!
Dont get me started on those, it's someone at works birthday today and the RULE is to bring in some Krispy Kremes on your birthday, this person has brought in Marks & Spences Flap Jack bites!!... That's not a Kripsy Kreme darn you!!!!... Im tempted to roll up my Mokka booklet and T**t him about the head with it!,ha

·
Registered
572 Posts
Number Six said:

I have sent this for you , should be outside the waiting room now !
Not a moment too soon

·
Registered
490 Posts
Soundwave said:
AlyG said:
Where did the Krispy Kremes go?????!!!!!!!
Dont get me started on those, it's someone at works birthday today and the RULE is to bring in some Krispy Kremes on your birthday, this person has brought in Marks & Spences Flap Jack bites!!... That's not a Kripsy Kreme darn you!!!!... Im tempted to roll up my Mokka booklet and T**t him about the head with it!,ha
That's unnaceptable.. that's like the bloke who comes to your party with 4 cans of Carling and then drinks your Kronie. I'd have words mate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts