Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya have a juke and fancy a mokka, looking at the 1.4 techline with added camera, will post on general to see any thoughts , cheers and am really enjoying reading all your posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Mrs Dee,

I also currently have a Juke (1.6 Ascentia), and have gone for a Mokka that is going to be delivered on Monday.

When I test drove the Mokka (1.6 petrol) I was very impressed by not only the drive itself, but by the overall comfort and it felt like a lot bigger car inside than the Juke. Also my kids hate the Juke for some reason and always felt ill when travelling in it (probably my driving), but they were with me on the test drive and loved the Mokka - so there must be something in it.

In the end I went for the 1.7 diesal as I do a 88 mile round trip everyday to and from work which is mainly M25, so I wanted something that would give me more than the 40mpg of the Juke (I'm hoping for a least 60 mpg in the Mokka).

I suggest you go for a test drive - you will be impressed.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the MOC Mrs Dee

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mrs D , welcome , Mr F has acquired a new mokka at my instigation as I hated his s Max & wouldn't drive it, I saw the Mokka, fell in love & he bought one, the only trouble now is I am having an affair with it so much so I volunteer the keys to my cooper S to encourage him to use that for work leaving me the Mokka !!!!

It really is a lovely car even my teenager & young adult kids don't fight in the back ! Heaven !!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
So you didn't get the handle LS at Brixton then?

(this will be a good reply guys)

PS, Welcome to the MOC Mrs Dee, if you order the Mokka, this forum will keep you company through the long wait until delivery.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yep can't argue with the quality of that reply.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Overall Mpg after 700 miles with 70 mile round trip daily commute on M20 against the traffic is 54 and slowly rising. I've the 1.7 CDTi 2wd Techline. Edited by: CarbonFlash

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Mrs Dee,
Well i'm coming up to 300 miles on the clock and I must say every mile has been a joy to drive

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all, petro or diesel, 8000 miles a year, lots of around town driving, what can I expect do u think mpg realistically.? I have petrol 1.6 at the mo and get 37 mpg. X need to think quick on this one, help!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Mrs Dee , (fellow Scot), I agree with Seamaster, if your doing a lot of urban driving I'd definately go for the 1.7CDTi. I'm getting approx 55mpg with a mixture of Urban and open road driving.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Approx 57mpg at mo from my 1.7CDTi with town + motorway driving, 40 mile round trip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts