Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Mokka SE 1.7 CDTIDeisel s\s in WhiteSnowflake Pearlescent last week.Got a order number, no estimate on delivery yet, but asked for delivery on release of 13 plate in march.

Funny thing though, when I looked at the tracker page, its shows my Mokka in Black, no other info though. Checked with dealer and deffo ordered in white.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hello grayhm, welcome to the Mokka waiting room. I ordered Royal Blue Exclusiv 1.7 CDTi FWD Manual with the Bike Rack. This was 3 weeks ago and I've not heard anything since.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ordered my Mokka 2nd November, 1.4 petrol SE 4x4 in blue, didn't receive confirmed build slot until 15th November so it can take a while. My delivery estimate is 22nd feb

·
Registered
494 Posts
MM, I'm on 3 weeks since order date and still nothing on the tracker. It's picked the car, spec and colour but nothing on a build slot

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Ordered mine on 16th November on the free fuel weekend.
Ordered a 1.7 diesel Mokka Se 4x4 manual box with front camera in velvet red. Also ordered with a full size spare alloy wheel & tyre.
Not heard anything with regards a build date yet from the dealer but have told them I don't want it until march for the 13 plate.

·
Registered
197 Posts
same order date on big weekend too. still no dates on the tracker site but got a txt from dealer saying its all on track for a march delivery as requested.
SE 1.7CDTi manual in Misty Lake with all the options ordered and shown but no dates either!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I can live with that Andy although I will have to get my son to drop me off to watch football (have a 50 mile round trip) as he is having my present car if all goes to plan. I may just be without a car for 4/6weeks as I have told him he can have it early as long as I can see my beloved team.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
KevYouson said:
I can live with that Andy although I will have to get my son to drop me off to watch football (have a 50 mile round trip) as he is having my present car if all goes to plan. I may just be without a car for 4/6weeks as I have told him he can have it early as long as I can see my beloved team.
Please tell me it's not Dierby?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spoke to the dealer, provisional delivery date is April

Hopefully they said this date will draw into nearer the beginning of March they said. Hmmm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts