Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been browsing this forum for weeks and finally plucked up the courage to say hello. I ordered a Boracay Blue Exclusive 4x4, 1.7CDTI. I ordered it on 20th Nov and apparently it's due on 15th March. I seriously can't wait. I'm just hoping there's no delay. I signed up for the notification e-mails on track my vauxhall but as yet haven't received one single e-mail. Think my car is currently on a ship being transported.

·
Registered
817 Posts
littlemokka said:
Hello everyone. I've been browsing this forum for weeks and finally plucked up the courage to say hello. I ordered a Boracay Blue Exclusive 4x4, 1.7CDTI. I ordered it on 20th Nov and apparently it's due on 15th March. I seriously can't wait. I'm just hoping there's no delay. I signed up for the notification e-mails on track my vauxhall but as yet haven't received one single e-mail. Think my car is currently on a ship being transported.
Aww Hello.

I didnt have an email until yesterday and my first tick.

So dont hold your breath too long.

I ordered the 20th Nov Est was 30th April which has now went to 14th June.

But you know what they say. All good things.........

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got fingers and toes crossed that it comes this month cause going away Easter week and wanted to show off the new car! Only actually seen one Mokka in last few weeks then today seen 3 within half an hour. They were all white, it seems to be a popular colour. Still glad i ordered the blue though. I've picked up some really handy tips on this site.

·
Registered
817 Posts
If you call your dealer they can tell you what 'Event' your at.

I was at Event 21 for ages. I handed my Part Ex in last Saturday and the salesman told me I was at Event 25.

Yesterday I gotthe email saying my car will be built week starting the 5th April.

Keep on at them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello littlemokka, glad you've plucked up courage to say hello!
It seems a lot of people have been following this forum with interest. Hope yours arrives when they say it should....you've been waiting long enough now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone, I've been reading your Forum and decided as today I picked up my new Mokka to join. This is my story, and I don't mean to make you all green eyed monsters just to give you hope, faith. I ordered my Mokka in January from stock but when it arrived it was the wrong colour interior, maybe it's a girly thing, as every thing had to match. Any way my dealer said it would be delivered mid March, it arrived 2 weeks ago, perfect. I got the 1.6 Petrol as I've always had diesel and thought give petrol ago, very happy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome along NASCARKim. Tell us everything...how you finding it so far? Colour (what was the 'wrong colour' interior originally?).Photos (when you've got an opportunity) always help....it aids the Waiting Room pain

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hello and Welcome to you both.

Like many on here we ordered Launch weekend, November 2012 and unless you could have dealer stock we are waiting till end ofApril1st week of May

Andy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry littlemokka (thankyou for reminding me Fatman!). My excuse - and i'm sticking to it - is that as you are at the top of the page, by the time i'd read all the posts below you, i'd forgotten you were a newbie! Forgive me

That excuse is rubbish.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Andy, the first car was from dealers stock compound, the one I have now was waiting in Portbury for delivery to dealer, I was very lucky, right place right time, right car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wanted the black interior and was told 3 months which would have taken me to end of March/April. Lucky for me it arrived a lot earlier like 2 weeks ago, the car had a label on it saying Portbury if that means any thing to anyone. Very happy when I went to have a look. The model I got was 1.6 Petrol Exclusive in black with the black interior, can't remember the correct name for the colours. Can't really comment at the moment on the technical side but I will when I've tested it all. Being used to driving over 2L 4x4 diesel's, I was very pleased with the Mokka's performance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well my delivery date is 15th March and my dealer says my car is already built and on a ship being transported (Yippee ). I'm trading in my Leon Sport so it will be slightly weird driving a diesel 4x4. But can't wait. I just hope the Mokkas are comfortable for long distance as we drive down to France every year?

·
Registered
506 Posts
littlemokka - That sounds as if it could be the "Toreador" which has just left Italy after dropping (not literally I hope) some vehicles there. Next stop Bristol
. My Mokka should be on there as well

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whoop whoop - its looking more likely that i'll be picking my new baby up next week as promised. Its weird that i've never been into cars! I think i'm only think excited because i've had to wait so long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts