Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,looking to order our mokka in black tomorrow the se,do you think dealers will accept you haggling for discounts/freebies seeing as the car is on 0% anyway? I've already got a bit off as I work at morrisons

·
Registered
236 Posts
The dealer I have used in Wakefield is awesome. His name is Stuart Sykes. If you mention me you'll get the best deal around.
I live in Manchester and was prepared to travel anywhere for the best deal. I should get the car in around 3 weeks so overall I've been waiting 7 weeks!
Not bad when people are waiting 6+ months.
I can PM you his details if you like?

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
246 Posts
You should easily be able to negotiate a substantial discount on both the exclusive and SE models (1000's of pounds), less of a discount on Tech Line models.See this website for what savings can be made:

http://www.buyacar.co.uk/cars/vauxhall/vauxhall_mokka/category_13918.jhtml

Just noticed it is the SE you are interested in. If the dealer gives you any bullsh*t about the price just go elsewhere. A discount of about 3 - 4 thousand is easily manageable on this model.

Edited by: wellfan

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok ta it's a Wilson & co vauxhall with it being on 0% didn't know if we'd get any money off never bought new before,it's a good offer how much should we barter ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts