Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

Found this site after ordering my Mokka SE 1.7 on 18 Nov 12 and finally took the plunge and joined!

Expected delivery date is 1 Mar 13.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Ulstrm,

Welcome to the MOC - Officially

Lots of info on here for you to both get excited and worried about although as a collective force we seem to be getting to the bottom of many of these things and to be honest its kinda expected that a brand new car for the UK market would have some teething issues.

What colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Afternoon all
I've also taken the plunge and joined after much visiting as a guest.

Iam one of the 11th Jan crowd after orderinga Royal Blue 1.4 exclusiveback on the 1st September. Tracker is still showing stage 2 but I popped into the dealer this morning and was toldthe car is at currently at Portbury Dock and is due for delivery to them on 17th.

As I live in Bristol I offered to go and collect the car myself but to no avail !!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome Mokkadoodledoo,

Im also in the 11th Jan group but also think i wont get mine until the following week.

I cant really complain though as i only ordered mine just before Xmas and some have been waiting since August and wont get them until April!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the kind replies! Glad to be on-board!

Went for the Misty Lake colour!

A bit concerned that I have received my order number, but no build date has been allocated to my car!

Well they say that the best things in life come to those who wait!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Ulstrm,
Welcome to the MADHOUSE!! On a positive note.... I've heard that all future delivery shipments are being re-routed AWAY from the BERMUDA TRIANGLE!!

Have fun, fella

Emoticon meanings..
JUST ordered new Mokka
It's gonna be how long?
I know you've got my £500 deposit
Right, that date has come & gone - when is it now?
No, seriously, stop messing about!
Not happy with that delay.
Told you I was'nt happy.
Really, really NOT HAPPY!
Finally at the dealership
I'VE GOT IT - AT LAST

1 - 10 of 10 Posts