Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My story so far. After owning four Astras I felt it was time for a change, so a couple of weeks ago I went to my local dealers in seach of a Mokka. I was told delivery would be late July early August but signed on the dotted line anyway. Last week my dealer phoned me and said he had located one in another part of the country, do I want it for next weekend? So on Saturday it will be mine, just in time for a 'big' birthday. Lucky me!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome aboard Mokka Monkey.
Am I jealous or what !

Ordered mine in January and still have to wait until mid May, the waits killing me.
Hope you get yours as arranged, and enjoy enjoy enjoy !!

Post your feedback and pictures when possible to give us in the waiting room something to view.
And happy birthday for next week.

Edited by: sharkman

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Great to hear that you managed to ge what you were after so quickly. What did you go for and what extra's did you get.
Will look forward to viewing your pics and a review when you are in a position to post. Nice to get more reviews a I don't get my mokka for another month.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome and Im sure you will love your Mokka and for those that are still waiting. I promise it is worth the wait. Also happy birthday for the weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, I went for 1.6 SE Borocay Blue, sat nav, space saver.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Mokka Monkey but I can really go off some people! How jammy was that getting your motor so quick?

Happy birthday

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: Mokka at dealers, prepared and ready for collection tomorrow. Just a small matter of visit to bank first! Hope we don't get the six inches of snow promised for tonight.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats, hope you like your new Mokka, what did you think of it in the snow.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Yes. I will echo the wacko post. What is it like in the snow. I see you have the 1.6 so it will be Fwd. Have you had snow tyres fitted. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
124 Posts
I though it was not as good as my Astra SRI 1.9, Bit light on the back end this morning after travelling home after a 12 hour shift, bit of slip sliding on the back end, and I do consider myself a good driver in the snow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is locked in my garage now, I have only driven the 5 miles from the dealers and no problems with the snow. Will be working away from home from tomorrow so will give it a good try out on my return. Photos later in the week.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dont blame you keeping it locked away.I dont have a choice I have got 3 night shift's this weekend me and the Mokka have to venture out in this horrid weather.I too will put some pic's on next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts