Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong place, but here goes anyway - I have a couple of questions.
1. I have the dual zone climate control system, and although i'm not using the aircon at the moment, i want to know how I link the two heater dials. At the moment when i adjust the temperature i have to adjust both dials and frankly it's a pain. Does anyone know how to link the two dials so I only have to adjust one to control the whole cars temperature?

2. How on earth do you adjust the windscreen washers, seems the person in the factory that lined them up was the same person who originally did my headlights. Is a special tool or something required to adjust them so they at least hit the windscreen?

Appreciate any feedback

Ta

·
Registered
129 Posts
Can't help on the heater until I look on mine but I do know the washers require a tool. Look in fleabay, no doubt they will be on there. Mine are set low but they hit low then sort of wash up the glass which I like, not sure if this was the intention or not.

·
Registered
241 Posts
As far as I can figure out you need to adjust the heating on each dial. Bit stupid really but I don't adjust the temp that much so it doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I am convinced that they cannot be synchronised and its necessary to set them individually, tried everything that is common to other vauxhalls to synch

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If it is dual one then you should be able to alter the settings on each side of the car. On my present car which is a Skoda you change the drivers side then it automatically sets the passenger side. If you want to change the passenger side to something different then you change that side only.
Don't know if vauxhall are the same. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
767 Posts
Bostin'Mokka'tastic said:
How on earth do you adjust the windscreen washers, seems the person in the factory that lined them up was the same person who originally did my headlights. Is a special tool or something required to adjust them so they at least hit the windscreen?

Appreciate any feedback

Ta
Make your own special tool from an old BIC biro case

http://www.insignia-enthusiast.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1869

Or buy a proper one ready made

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INSIGNIA-ASTRA-J-FAN-STYLE-WASHER-JETS-ADJUSTING-JET-TOOL-/251224407364?pt=UK_Measuring_Tools_Levels&hash=item3a7e243d44&clk_rvr_id=456822977043

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your feedback - appreciated.
I was convinced that there would be a way of linking both heating controls the same as i could on my previous cars - Volvo and Honda, but ifI can't, well nevermind.

As for the windscreen washer, maybe i'll give a bic biro a go and see what happens

Thanks again

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, can anyone answer my question , if I switch the windscreen demist/defrost button on should the the blower fan switch to full speed? When I switch mine on the fan speed increases slightly but I am sure originally it switched the fan speed on full.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts