Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, great site I've enjoyed reading some of the many posts, I wonder if anyone can help me, I have a 14 plate mokka 1.6 SE and I've just noticed the heated seats don't work anymore I wondered if it might be temperature controlled IE too hot outside or something but the heated steering wheel still seems to work. Can anyone confirm if they should work at all temperatures before I go back to the dealers please.
Many thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Hi Smithy4leeds, and welcome to the forum. Just checked mine, and they're working. Sounds like a trip to the dealers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's as I thought, I've had a quick look in the book and it says fuse number 16 a 25amp fuse is for the heated seats but all seems ok with the fuse, I swapped it for another one just in case, I'm thinking maybe it must be something in the control circuit seeing as both seats don't seem to work.

Thanks all for getting back to my reply.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick update. Been to the dealers checked everything out all seems ok ended up having to do a master reset, all seems to be working at the moment.

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
'All's well that ends well' said the Bard of Avon.

·
Registered
541 Posts
As it’s both seats .have you looked at the fuse .i can not see both switches going .i would think
They are on the same power supply with separate switches

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Looks like its fuse 16 in the engine compartment box, according to Swinton1's link and the handbook.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts