Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all models have a 'heat reflecting windscreen'?

It says on p29 of (PDF) manual, that this can "Also (affect) data signals, e.g. from toll stations, might be reflected"

How about GPS reception? We didn't order the Nav600, 'cos we use our phones for Sat Nav, mounted on the dash. Can anyone confirm if they are successfully using (or not) separate Sat Navs or GPS phones?

·
Registered
217 Posts
sat nav works on mine in car even tho i have navi 600, also the toll booth disc sits in the corner of my screen and works fine. hope that helps

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I know Fords with their heated front screens have issues with radio reception inside the cabin (people using a plug in DAB unit and the like) but theirs is proprietary tech so hasn't been seen outside the Fords. Certain train style carriages definitely have an issue with phone reception.... none of this is of any use to anyone though... shutting up now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
No issues with toll booths.

I go through the dreaded Dartford crossing twice a day and my Dart Tag has no problems registering with the tolls and I sail straight through.

Gary

·
Registered
83 Posts
Heve used my Tom Tom Sat Nave since the first day and have had no problems what so ever. Have done over 500 miles in the two weeks and all the bells and whistles work as discribed in the manual. A great car and fun to drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts