Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can someone kindly telk me how to activate the headlight washers on the mokka se??

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
If I pull the washer stalk for approximately 2 seconds the headlights washers come on. I've not had it every 4th wash

·
Registered
217 Posts
yes its definitely on the 4th wash. just activate the washer with your arm through the window and youll see them pop out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
wingy999 said:
yes its definitely on the 4th wash. just activate the washer with your arm through the window and youll see them pop out.
Whilst you get a soaking as it deflects off the windscreen.
Edited by: MokkaMan

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Let your other half do it and have much lols when they get the soaking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I thought it only works when you stop at a red light and a little fella runs up with a bucket and sponge!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,I searched around and couldn't find any other posts on the forum...
<br style="color: rgb20, 20, 20; font-family: Tahoma, Georgia, serif; font-size: 14.6666669845581px; line-height: 20.533332824707px; : rgb249, 249, 249;">Has anyone had their headlight washer cover fall off? I just lost the left one on MY MOKKA SE and I have been to thedealerand they told me that the headlight washer cover is notcovered under thewarranty.Do the cover should fall so easy ?

Thanks
Dorel

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Hi dorel. It doesn't sound right to me. The part should fit, so that it doesn't come off , unless your taking it off. Have another go at the dealer, and if you don't get any joy, contact Vauxhall customer services.

·
Super Moderator
9,680 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the reply,

Probably I will wait till the part arrives and after I will try to speak with them again to see if I can push the job under the warranty cover. Apparently is going to be around 50 pounds.

Amazing price for a piece of plastic.

Dorel

·
Registered
78 Posts
dorel said:
Thanks for the reply,

Probably I will wait till the part arrives and after I will try to speak with them again to see if I can push the job under the warranty cover. Apparently is  going to be around 50 pounds.

Amazing price for a piece of plastic.

Dorel
Mine came off whilst driving home down the M5 in October and I'm still waiting for it to be replaced under the warrenty. Full story is in the other post or on my Twitter MyMokkaIsCrap but can say I'm less than happy.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Finally had the headlight washer trim replaced today under warranty. Took 4 months but no question about it not being covered. Edited by: Gadget

·
Super Moderator
9,680 Posts
dorel said:
Hi,Has anyone had their headlight washer cover fall off? I just lost the left one on MY MOKKA SE and I have been to thedealerand they told me that the headlight washer cover is notcovered under thewarranty.Do the cover should fall so easy ?
Thanks
Dorel

Apparently, your dealer speaks with forked tongue.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, After contacting the customers service I have managed to replace the headlight washer cover under the warranty.
Unfortunately I have lost the second one now
. I will see if they are going to cover this time because apparently the covers are covered only for 12 months.

Dorel

·
Registered
788 Posts
If they come off that easy its a design fault or mould toolfault (e.g. the definition of the retaining clips is not up to spec) and hence, should still be covered by the warranty

·
Registered
78 Posts
dorel said:
Unfortunately I have lost the second one now 
.  I will see if  they are going to cover this time because apparently the covers are covered only for 12 months. 

Dorel
That's Madness as just encourages anyone with a Mokka that's less than a year old to keep removing them and claiming on the warranty so they have some spare after the year. (Not that I'm condoning this)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Before I had my Mokka, I had a Skoda Octavia and the covers kept coming off. It was actually due to the washer fluid being too "thick". Sounds like a story but as soon as I switched to their own brand (much cheaper through fleabag), the problem stopped and never came back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Drivers side trim came off tonight. Hope it's not another 4 months to get this one fixed!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts