Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious that when you get your first tick with a build date is that a definite date or can it change??
My dealer has phoned to say we are at Event 32 and he has an estimated delivery of 13th June and said that can change but they won't ever change the build slot your given and wondered if that was true or not??

·
Registered
196 Posts
The first tick tells you that a build date has been allocated but does not tell you when that date is. My build date was allocated 7th February. However, it has still not been built and is at Event 33. Although I was given a deliverydate W?C 13th May. I ordered a 1.4T SE AWD in Boracay Blueon 30/12/12

·
Registered
374 Posts
You should get an email when you get a tick, this gives you the scheduled build week, this can change as can all of the dates since the manufacturing process can never be exact only estimated based on there being a trouble free system.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My tick on the tracker said a build date was allocated on the 1st march followed by an email from VCS saying I have a build schedule week starting the 5th April but just curios to if this date can change as my dealer just said NO so wondered who's if any had!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
My date hasn't changed, build week of March 1st, but my car is not built yet. Does that help?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was the 1st of march on your first tick or your email ? Thank you
The next car we have after the mokka I'm buying from stock..., so much easier then this ordering from new lark.. ;)
I just wondered if the dealer was telling the truth or not!! Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
374 Posts
Kat34 said:
Was the 1st of march on your first tick or your email ? Thank you
The next car we have after the mokka I'm buying from stock..., so much easier then this ordering from new lark.. ;)
I just wondered if the dealer was telling the truth or not!!
1st March is Email, the tick is 24th January. Dealer said mid Feb for delivery,

·
Registered
817 Posts
Kat34 said:
My tick on the tracker said a build date was allocated on the 1st march followed by an email from VCS saying I have a build schedule week starting the 5th April but just curios to if this date can change as my dealer just said NO so wondered who's if any had!!
I have the exact same as you. So guess our cars will be on the same boat with est delivery date 14th June

My email said build date allocated on the 1st March with build date week 5th April.

I asked VCS snd said that it is more or less all set with those dates.

We shall see. Edited by: Ixasio

·
Registered
572 Posts
I had a build date of 1 march and the car is still not built. Clearly the whole system is a bag of <insert chosen word here>

·
Registered
93 Posts
After speaking with my dealer today, it seems there's been a two week slippage on building across the board. So mine's not been built yet but is due to be any day now.

Apparently.

·
Registered
572 Posts
What I find TOTALLY staggering is the utter lack of knowledge amongst Vauxhalll. I am speaking directly with one of the Executive Team who supposedly knows more. He has told me only today that he is still expecting the Event Codes on my build to be updated any day. When I asked him 'what if it actually hasn't been built. How do you find that out?'

'well we know that is the case if the Event Codes aren't updated'

WHAT?!

Do they not have PHONES in South Korea and is no one in the UK actually in contact with them?

I am staggered that they are so in the dark about what is going on.

He is checking on a daily basis for updates as he believes they are that imminent....I wish I shared his optimism. I cannot wait to say 'so it looks like the forum knows more about the Mokka than you guys then'.

It is insane how badly they are communicating with customers. The time is fast approaching to take this farce to the media!

Edited by: AlyG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts