·
Registered
208 Posts
Woohoo....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="600" border="0" valign="top" align="center" style="font-family: Helvetica; margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; text-align: left; "><t><tr><td valign="top">Thank you for registering for updates on your Vauxhall order.

We're pleased to let you know your order has been confirmed at our manufacturing plant. This means your car now has a confirmed build week, scheduled for 22 February 2013.

Your car's estimated delivery will take place in the week ending 26 April 2013.

We'll be in touch again once your car has been built and is having final quality checks.

Many thanks,
The Vauxhall team </td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nffcp, I don't know where step 4 has gone, but frankly, I don't give a damn!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts

Here's a Royal Blue in the flesh. She is a 1.4 Exclusive with bike rack, winter pack and Sat Nav. I picked her up on Wednesday and can't fault the car. Previously had an 07 plate 1.6 Astra and the Mokka knocks spots off it. Dealer in Bristol (Dan Harford) couldn't have been more helpful especially as she came with a free full set of Mokka mats which I know are difficult to get hold of.
Had to use her in the snow today in orderto get to work and she gave me extra confidence especially as a few slippery hills tried to get in our way.

I will post more pictures if the weather ever clears.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MDD, very nice, same colour and with the Flex Fit bike rack. Nice and Tidy. Need to see the bike rack in action when you get the chance. We will be using it with 3 bikes within a month of delivery plus roof box when we go to France. I've ordered the extra rack for more than 1 bike which I think is a real rip-off. £500 just for one bike is takin' a feckin' liberty, but I need it so go with the flow. Cheers for the photo, I await with baited breath

·
Registered
339 Posts
Bandage_Boy,
I'm sure the time will fly bywhen you get your Mokka and you'llforget all the painand anguish of waiting suuuccchhhh aaaaa llloonnnggg tttiiimmeee!

Mokkadoodledoo,
loving your choice of colour, looks stunning

·
Registered
185 Posts
You lucky thing. ..hope to join you on step 1 soon

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yey. Looks great. Can't wait to see you cruising round Bristol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bandage Boy, looks like mine will be on the same boat!

Likewise, let us know how you get on with the bike rack, MDD.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Squinny, just had a reply from the dealer to confirm his system mirrors the tracker site. It's at step 32 and he sent me a screengrab so it's nice to see things are all in line.
Seeing the colour is nice as I did waiver a bit but SWMBO'd made the call on Royal Blue and as usual she was right. If she could have had Royal and Sky Blue (Dublin colours) she would have as you can take the girl out of Dublin etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts