Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon peoples,
Mokka ordered from Marshalls in Ely, due for delivery Jan 1st, even though they will sort of be shut.

Am having the Tech Line, in Summit White with a camera fitted in the back so i can see what i'm about to clatter into, and coming from a Ford Ka2 (my first motor) i'm expecting that to be 'something'.

Just want to test drive the beast now!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi and welcome.
I've gone for exactly the same except auto. Its got the same equipment as the exclusive + Navi 600 then its £2k cheaper, you know it makes sense.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Afternoon 'Love Stallion'

Should be quite the upgrade from the Ka. I would guess at that estimated date you'll either get it before Christmas or sometime in first weeks of January - hopefully you'll get it early.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the tracking site it's estimated week ending 4th Jan. Obviously it would be nice to get the beast for xmas, just gotta wait and see.
Find it quite amusing that if you opt for the top of the range model it costs you extra to put the Nav in, but you get leather seats. Ohh let me see now, nope, i think i'll sacrifice leather upholstery for the Nav and around £6000 less.

It wil definateley be a massive change from the Ka, but, i'm 42 now and have had 3 years of ragging the arse off the Ka so it's time to drive more sensibly and settle down. (albeit that's what i've told the missus)

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
The Mrs used to have a Ka as her first and it was great funthrowingit around, like a little go-cart!

I completely agree about the leather and nav and I would think most will do the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts