Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say Hi and good to be able to 'chat' about our new mokka

We had been looking to get a Mokka but found it not as easy as we thought it would be. Our first try was through the local dealer who informed us that the 1.7 2wd in blue was not available anywhere in the country.

He then proceeed to tell us that he had another model available etc. etc. and tried to sell that one instead. We didn't like it and thought about getting an astra instead (how gullible were we? believing the salesman
lol)

We went home, without a new car being bought, and over the next few days made a few phone calls. My other half visited a dealership a few miles away and asked if they had the choice we were looking for...... they poined to the one in the showroom, borocay blue, 1.7cdti AWD, fully loaded. Apart from the fact we weren't too bothered about AWD or Sat Nav it was the one we had wanted including the colour. 2 hours later it was bought and delivered to us last Friday after a 'hiccup' on their part about the initial 5 days insurance.

So far everything is good after a few initial 'stalls' (like a learner)- lmao - the more it is driven the more it is liked

Edited by: tots

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the club. Think you made a great choice.
Enjoy reading on the various threads which go into all manner of things.
Don't forget to post some pics and a review on your thoughts on the mokka in due course.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was just reading up on the AFL scenario. Have had a couple of people flash me at night, including a lorry on the opposite side of a dual carriageway
. Will post any further reports in the relevant thread.

Am just going out to have a drive (because I can
lol). Will get some pics up asap.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Keep reading the Afl thread.
According to Justin Woodcraft there should be a fix out shortly for those tha are affected.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wise choice tots, I too have the 1.7CDTi AWD and loving it, enjoy

·
Registered
163 Posts
welcome tots to the forums.

post up some pic's

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Stick a review in the review section and update the MPG thread in the Engine & Drivetrain section when you've got some figures please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts