Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! Boracay Blue is a really great colour and I'm really pleased I went for the SE for the extra gadgets although, I did not go for the Sat Nav.Drove it 135 miles home from the garage and I have to say, it drives very nicely on the Motorway.

Ok, the deisel engine is a little noisy as you get up to speed but once you are cruising it is quiet and the ride very smooth - obviously Vauxhall have addressed previous issues with road noisy etc.

To be honest, I can't remember too much of the journey home as I spent most of it playing with the toys on board.

The interior is great and gives a feeling of being part of the car - all controls are easy to reach and use.
I like the computersystem which allows you to setup parts of the carsuch as door locks, ambient lighting when unlocking the car etc and the neat trick here is that the settings are saved to each key so you can essentially have one setup for you and one for the wife if you have a key each - I like this feature and it was not mentioned to me during the sales pitch - quite a nice bonus.

The hands-free system on the CD400 has less functionality than the Navi600 as I found out when going through the handbook which is not too much of a burden but I wish I was told about it before I decided not to go for the Navi600.

The cruise control and speed limiter are very easy to use.
The Forward Adaptive Lighting is a marvel and the lights very good at night - you will find the road well lit up on those dark A and B roads with no street lighting. I am impressed with the FAL and it is a must if you are buying or thinking of buying a Mokka.

The 230v power socket in the rear passenger compartment is a great feature if you have kids with laptops etc howerver, there is a max limit of 150w please be aware of this if you were thinking of running heavy power consumption devices.

I love this car and thought about sleeping in it last night :)

Day 2 and I'm up early to go out and play with the toys a bit more.

For those of you about to get your Mokka or thinking about buying one, you will be very pleased with the car.

I will try and put some photos up later.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Thanks for such a positive post. I have been really fed up of all the delays and wait time so it was encouraging to read this today and it's given me the will to carry on :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Fab write up ! I'm pleased to see someone actually post something positive about the AFL's
Happy driving

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for that budgster, a good positive review. Must admit you've mentioned something there about the setup of locks & lighting in relation to the keys that i didn't know about. Something else to look forward to then!
Have a good play with your Mokka and enjoy it. Let us know what it is like to sleep in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts