Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from picking up my Mokka couldn't have picked a worse afternoon with snow, ice and darkness to pick up a new car but so far i am very impressed. Lovely to drive and headlight assist is brilliant.
To those waiting, it will be worth your wait.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Jimjam,
I too picked up my Mokka today after lunch and agree, its a good drive

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kirby,
Wish i had got mine earlier in the day but couldn't due to work so have been unable to play around. But even so the drive home was effortless. Even if i was trying to keep out of the way of everyone lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo.... I have been playing around and I have a few questions if anyone can help me out that would be great. As the handbook for both car and radio I am getting tomorrow as they forgot to put it in. And its to damn cold to be sitting out there anymore.
1. I have the satnav version of the radio and cant figure out how to put in postcodes, as when I go to city I cant put numbers in?
2. When twisting the indicator stalk and run through the different menus one come up as like a star with the word Navigation with or without the satnav running. Im stumped as to what this means?
3. Anyway of dimming the satnav/radio display. I tried the instrument one but didnt seem to make any difference.
4. I read elsewhere that you can stream a iphone to radio. Does this mean by using a usb cable or bluetooth? I have paired my phone with it and i can make calls but cant for the life of me work out how to play music by bluetooth.
5. I can get the car in my garage (yay) but need to take the aerial off so i dont snap it of when reversing out, would any old stumpy aerial work or will i need a special one to replace it with.

If anyone can help i'd be gratefull and yes im a bit of a technophobe. Otherwise a great car. Well its not the car its me

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts