Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Specsavers ??? :D:D Perhaps you have smaller Dearer dealers, around you, that
can't discount enough, and people buy something else, I was in Arnold Clark Stretford
the other week, [ I usually go to Northwich], with my other half, picking her, new car up,
they had a Grandland X in the showroom, brand new for £18,500, that's cheap,
Wilson at Bolton are way way over that, been to Wilson 3 times for new cars and
walked out and gone back to Arnold Clark, every time they are miles cheaper
and not just by a one or two grand

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I don't doubt the New Mokka will eventually sell the same, the problem being at present, you just can't order them! :censored:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Patience is a virtue :)

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Not when you have a timescale starting last November for a March delivery and the answer is order/delivery is " Whenever.". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
It appears that "Vauxhall" could easily lose one hell of a lot of sales in the coming months if they (PSA) don't pull their finger out and speed up the release date for the new mokka it's for sure that peeps who want a mokka can't have one so obviously they will take their custom elsewhere

·
Registered
796 Posts
Not when you have a timescale starting last November for a March delivery and the answer is order/delivery is " Whenever.". :rolleyes:
Unless it is a matter of urgency, due to something being wrong with the vehicle, or it
being on contract and it has to go, you might regret not waiting and jumping in for
something else, then kicking yourself, if and when you see the new Mokka and like it :)

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Happily none of the above, it's just the habit of a three year syndrome. As for regrets, motto is look to the future and move on. :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Fair comment, having moved to a different model, but shared manufacturer
myself, and i don't regret either, better in many ways for me, and no
problems at all Good luck with your choice of new manufacturer

21 - 29 of 29 Posts