Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been a member since buying early 2017. Joined within weeks. Have tried to answer and help, even with little knowledge, 80+ replies. Previous membership Astra J. Hundreds of helpful messages. Ford C Max, well, my first diesel, what a problem! Even so the most read thread on their site. Why do people think they can join, no introduction, and expect help? I have tried this for 15 years and the cretins cannot muster a "Thank you"!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Fred7, I and most other members are happy to offer help where we can without wanting anything in return, and without assuming any new member is a "cretin" or as the other like minded member puts it "cabbages" as the moderator commented yesterday if you can't be civil in your posts it would be better you didn't post at all.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes. Good bye. You have, no other member apart from one. You have completely destroyed this forum with your negative attitude towards new questions. All you can say is search! You appear to have no knowledge of any motoring subject! Someone suggested recently that an electronic thermostat controls the temperature on a motorway, borax!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts