Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have had my Mokka from Jan 2013 and it has 95000 miles, been a good car till this month, I have had 2 faulty parking sensors, the price to repair this was £360 and this week the gear linkage selector broke, the car is still with Vauxhall, the part should be in to morrow, estimated cost is £460. I have spoken to Vauxhall and they have told me that those parts are not part of the warranty, what will go wrong next?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Gear linkage selector should be part of the 10 year.......parking sensors are questionable but they are only circa 30-40 notes for each sensor and very easy to change.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have spoken to Vauxhall, the gear linkage is not part of the warranty. For the parking sensor I was told that the bumpers have to be removed to replace the sensors.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Are they claiming is a wear and tear item (its not), I have a dealer copy of what's covered at home, will have a little check tomorrow.......

Bumpers only take 10-15 minutes to remove, pretty easy to do and a number of the sensors can be got at without removal.
Edited by: Mokka_Pokka

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All I have a issue with the linkage got a mokka second hand 40000 mi les and 5 years old the linkage just dropped off coming out of 5th gear I ha e been told there is a 2 to 3 week wait for the part and has to be new I mean the whole linkage any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all I have been looking at a Mokka 14 plate and its dual gears , is there any common problems with these

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hi all I have been looking at a Mokka 14 plate and its dual gears , is there any common problems with these
What does dual gears mean?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts