Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have had my Mokka from Jan 2013 and it has 95000 miles, been a good car till this month, I have had 2 faulty parking sensors, the price to repair this was £360 and this week the gear linkage selector broke, the car is still with Vauxhall, the part should be in to morrow, estimated cost is £460. I have spoken to Vauxhall and they have told me that those parts are not part of the warranty, what will go wrong next?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Gear linkage selector should be part of the 10 year.......parking sensors are questionable but they are only circa 30-40 notes for each sensor and very easy to change.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have spoken to Vauxhall, the gear linkage is not part of the warranty. For the parking sensor I was told that the bumpers have to be removed to replace the sensors.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Are they claiming is a wear and tear item (its not), I have a dealer copy of what's covered at home, will have a little check tomorrow.......

Bumpers only take 10-15 minutes to remove, pretty easy to do and a number of the sensors can be got at without removal.
Edited by: Mokka_Pokka

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All I have a issue with the linkage got a mokka second hand 40000 mi les and 5 years old the linkage just dropped off coming out of 5th gear I ha e been told there is a 2 to 3 week wait for the part and has to be new I mean the whole linkage any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all I have been looking at a Mokka 14 plate and its dual gears , is there any common problems with these

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hi all I have been looking at a Mokka 14 plate and its dual gears , is there any common problems with these
What does dual gears mean?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't know what you mean by dual gears,, you do have two cables from gear lever to gearbox, to operate gears but that's about it, no, dual gears,

·
Registered
709 Posts
Don't know what you mean by dual gears,, you do have two cables from gear lever to gearbox, to operate gears but that's about it, no, dual gears,
Was it even worth posting? I asked the same question 5 months ago, unless your looking at another reality forum you would be able to see it wasn't answered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts