Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to get help forcing fuel cap off back of flap which was attached still. Now can’t lock it help please

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello thanks for reply. Just pulled really hard to get if off. Can’t see any damage at all

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely not a wind up. I pressed as normal to open the flap it was not opening so a man pulled it hard . Then the plastic black strip was blocking the fuel cap so had to pull that off too. After fuelling car I managed to put black plastic strip back on. But now won’t lock

·
Super Moderator
8,887 Posts
As requested in post 2 a photo would enlighten us, but where force has been used parts are usually replaced.

·
Registered
689 Posts
If the outer flap has been pulled hard to open it, due to the locking pin being
stuck, or not free, you have probably broken it off,, or broken the lock
a trip to a dealer sounds imminent.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The fuel cap locks with the doors. Depending on how you've got your car programmed it might let you open/have the driver door open but the fuel cap locked. You probably just had to press the Unlock button on your key fob/drivers door again! Whoops!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The fuel cap locks with the doors. Depending on how you've got your car programmed it might let you open/have the driver door open but the fuel cap locked. You probably just had to press the Unlock button on your key fob/drivers door again! Whoops!
I did do that a few time but nothing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts