Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to change the aerial as it the original one would strike the garage up and over door.
Mine came with Mokka mats, I did not ask for them, maybe they gave them to me because I shouted a lot when the car was not there for the 1st of March.
The brown and blue interior makes a nice change.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Love seeing pictures of Carbon Flash Mokkas! Roll on June when ours will be here, black interior though.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Where did you get your shorter aerial from Lamp Tramp and did you notice any difference in reception compered to the longer original one?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Tosher,
Shorter aerial available from a seller on ebay @ 12.95 p+p.....waiting for my delivery in the next few days

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it came from EBAY, it is made by RICHBROOK and fitted a dream, it comes with a little spanner so you can tighten so it can not be removed easily in car park etc.
Have not noticed a drop in radio reception, but we only listen to "Real Radio" that is FM and AM. Living where we do in Lincolnshire DAB is not very good, it sounds under water most of the time, we do not bother with it. We can find what we want to listen to on FM plus you get "Traffic Program ".
Do you get "TP" on DAB.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
There is (or at least was - I haven't tuned to it for a while) a whole highways agency station with repeating local and national traffic news.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts