Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hasany one had a problem with the back diff on the four wheel drive.
I have had a service and there is a warning light for a service on the four wheel drive. The garage says the is a crack on the cover palate and it needs a DIFF KLP and other things to go in to it, total price £10,000 anyone got any idea if this right.
Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
[QUOTE="Adrian Fawcett,
It's a 2013 model
[/QUOTE]

That year came with a Lifetime Warranty. I assume you are not the first owner?
" Lifetime Warranty is valid for the first registered owner of a Vauxhall bought at an authorised Vauxhall Retailer on or after 1 August 2010. It starts from the date of delivery by the Retailer or date of first registration, whichever comes first."

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[QUOTE="Adrian Fawcett,
It's a 2013 model
That year came with a Lifetime Warranty. I assume you are not the first owner?
" Lifetime Warranty is valid for the first registered owner of a Vauxhall bought at an authorised Vauxhall Retailer on or after 1 August 2010. It starts from the date of delivery by the Retailer or date of first registration, whichever comes first."
[/QUOTE]
Yes I'm the first owner, I will have to check the warranty book, I don't know if it makes any difference but it is an Opel and I live in Norway, but the warranty will be world wide you would think.

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
[QUOTE="Adrian Fawcett,
Yes I'm the first owner, I will have to check the warranty book, I don't know if it makes any difference but it is an Opel and I live in Norway, but the warranty will be world wide you would think.
[/QUOTE]

When known, your update would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[QUOTE="Adrian Fawcett,
When known, your update would be appreciated.
Hi again, sorry it's been a while, but there is now live time garentie in Norway for the Opel Mokka, hope this is some help to you.

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
So, have Opel accepted liability for your repair under their warranty?

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
What do you intend to do regarding the repair?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will have to get it fixed, at the moment the car is just worth 40,000 Norwegian kroner, about £4,000 but the car looks like new, it's a shame to scrap it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts