Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 684 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kat34 and myself have a delivery date of week beginning
10th June.

I think there might be a few others so here goes.

I was envious of the other thread for the April delivery. Now we have our own.

I think the boat might be the Grand Pioneer which is off the coast of China and the next stop is
Shanghai. Then hopefully onto South Korea where it picks up our
cars. Reaches Bristol on the 25th May.

I might be totally wrong but it gives me hope.

Original June Delivery date Actual delivery date.Member Name

14/06/2013 24/05/2013Ixasio
06/06/2013.Yeadontt

Edited by: Ixasio

·
Registered
78 Posts
When I got my second tick and estimated delivery date Of May 17th I worked out that the most likely ship for my Mokka was the Tulane, I emailed VCS and they replied with confirmation that I was correct and it had indeed been loaded on that ship. I now spend half my life on here and the other half spread between 4 ship tracking sites hoping to get a glimpse of it (well on the way to suez at the moment).

Looking at your dates then I would be surprised if it isn't on the Grand Pioneer but that confirmation does bring a smile to the face.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I live in hope and appreciate any input from my peers who have slready had their cars or they are currently in transport on the way to the UK.

Ive never tracked a ship in my life so totally inexperienced.

I just hope I have the right info and that if it is the10th June and is in fact 8 weeks transport time means my car should be loaded onto the Grand Pioneer this Monday.

Please feel free to tell me that I am wrong

·
Registered
344 Posts
Don't forget me!

Mine is due in on the 28th June, buttttt my build date changed to 4 days EARLIER so who know's

{ sings} It's the final count downnnnnnn !
On a side note, would they lay on 2 Ships within such a short time of each other ?
Edited by: Dawn

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well my revised delivery date is 25th of June but with all the posturing taking place in korea i'm taking it all with a pinch of salt.

Already considering a plan B, and that will likely be a Kuga if push comes to shove

Macca

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if there is War thats a lot stock tied up and money. It might make GM think about getting as many cars out of there so they can be paid as I'm sure an act of War is not covered by any
insurance companies.

Well heres hoping it will make them pull there finger out if a few cars are sitting quay side.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well Done With the " delivery June " thread... I too have had a looking at tracking the Grand Pionner and agree with you that our cars could soon be boarding this boat ... Maybe next week we might get our 2nd tick with confirmation they are on route to Bristol !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here I am. I had 27th of may date but last week they "pushed" me to 10th of june. I will be waiting for the Barcelona stop of the ship. Edited by: El Aleph

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It felt I was an outsider looking in at those who's cars are enroute to the UK, now i feel like one of them now that
I have the name of a possible boat that our wee Mokkas will be on

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
El Aleph said:
Here I am. I had 27th of may date but last week they "pushed" me to 10th of june.

What ticks and build dates have you got ?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You might get your earlier as your mainland Europe and im sure The ship stops off at certain points to unload.

Goodluck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ships seem to be between 10 and 20 days apart though more often every 10 days, look at Bristol arrivals (http://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping-information/forward-movements) round about 3 weeks before your delivery date as that seems to be what they allow (thanks goes to those before me for this insight as it seems to have worked for most). Look for DWL arrivals from the Far East that are due to discharge cars.
Then select your ship tracking site of choice and enjoy the wait.

·
Registered
335 Posts
How long is the actual journey as don't they sit at Bristol port for a couple of weeks waiting for the transporters to collect them??

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kat34 I think I read on here that that was becuase there was a problem with the car transporter company. Hopefully its been sorted by the time Grand Pioneer arrives dockside.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a delivery date of 21st June on the tracker and the build date they gave me is 12th April. Still waiting for my second tick!

I think this puts me in a similar situation to Dawn, wondering what the boat after Kat34 and Ixasio is.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ixasio and myself haven't had 2nd ticks yet... I think they come when the cars have boarded the ship!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still no second tick for me either. But I know im at Event 40 passed to sales.

Build date week beginning 1st April so you might be lucky and on this boat too.

Im only guestimating tho my own too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Kat34 and Ixasio, there's hope for me yet.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeadontt said:
I have a delivery date of 21st June on the tracker and the build date they gave me is 12th April. Still waiting for my second tick!

I think this puts me in a similar situation to Dawn, wondering what the boat after Kat34 and Ixasio is.
It's called , wing and a prayer and DO NOT push that button

1 - 20 of 684 Posts